Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-08-2019, 07:11 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2695 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 101,176.81
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default Last nights PBC card?????

This forum is flooded with AJ Ruiz threads and general Heavyweight threads. But i had to miss the PBC card last night and the UK channel that showed it i dont have.

Where these good fights to watch? Mainly thinking about the Charlo and Eubank fights. Was Hogan able to make any impact on Charlo? I struggled to see how he could, i expected dominance and possibly a KO there.

Ive never been a massive fan of Eubank Jr but he is more suited to 160 than 168 so hes back down and looking to make a move at the weight, I expected Eubank to just flat out out work Korobov but with a chance of being caught with some big shots.

All in all it seemed a good card. Was it?
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:14 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,560.71

What? Its PBC - 99% of time they're awful cards.

Charlo took yet another soft touch in Hulk Hogans journeyman son and still managed to lose 2-3 rounds before getting stopped

And Korobov got injured in round 2 after landing good leather on Eubank in rd 1

Crap card, but that's the norm from PBC
UNBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:32 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2695 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 101,176.81
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
What? Its PBC - 99% of time they're awful cards.

Charlo took yet another soft touch in Hulk Hogans journeyman son and still managed to lose 2-3 rounds before getting stopped

And Korobov got injured in round 2 after landing good leather on Eubank in rd 1

Crap card, but that's the norm from PBC
Damn i didnt know that injury came in only the 2nd round. So the fight really didnt go on long enough to actually gauge how it would of panned out.

Thing with Charlo. It was on paper another typical PBC mismatch but i just dont think Charlo is a great 168 fighter so even though they dragged up a 154 fighter i wondered if he could still make an impact on Charlo.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 07:38 AM #4
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6793 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 286,480.28
Total Points: 343,367.63
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Can’t see any report of the Eubank fight on boxingscene.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:20 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 12,828.67

Main card was a very difficult fight to watch. Big Showcase Charlo once again was having a good time stalking little Hogan to execute his KO wizardry, while his usual confidence-boosting opponent tried to survive the rounds. A huge disgusting mismatched fight.

Another waste of time and money for Showtime.

It's even disgusting to see the availability of Eubank and Korobov for Showcase Charlo, yet he chooses to fight a 154 guy.
kraftzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:47 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2508 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 54,154.68
Total Points: 69,351.32
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Seems only 7 people here watched this fight last night.
Espinoza needs to start rejecting these types of fights.
That is if he wants to retain his job.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:05 PM #7
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 20179 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 197,015.42
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by genrick View Post
Seems only 7 people here watched this fight last night.
Espinoza needs to start rejecting these types of fights.
That is if he wants to retain his job.
Ok now I see the deal. You want sho to not broadcast pbc fights. I couldnít get why you kept harping on sho not doing the wilder ppv.

Why do you want sho not to put on pbc fights? Youíre a fan of the sport, right?

You donít take issue with poor quality fights non any other entity. Just pbc.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:22 PM #8
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
chingching is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 10,965.66

Eubank came out pumping the jab mixing it up high and to the body. Looked like he was planning to show he could box with a boxer and isn't just all full power hayemakers.

Too bad Korobov got hurt because it was looking interesting.
chingching is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:58 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.38
Total Points: 43,128.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Ok now I see the deal. You want sho to not broadcast pbc fights. I couldnít get why you kept harping on sho not doing the wilder ppv.

Why do you want sho not to put on pbc fights? Youíre a fan of the sport, right?

You donít take issue with poor quality fights non any other entity. Just pbc.
The guy's one of those PBC / Wilder haters. Probably even anti - American.
There's a bunch of guys on here that have picked a promotional company / Platform to back instead of individual fighters. Backing one side to them means they gotta hate on the other. Whether it be PBC ESPN DAZN etc.
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:01 PM #10
Interstellar War

Quoted: 26430 Post(s)
Galactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond reputeGalactic  Larry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,580,702.13
Total Points: 1,613,463.37
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Damn i didnt know that injury came in only the 2nd round. So the fight really didnt go on long enough to actually gauge how it would of panned out.

Thing with Charlo. It was on paper another typical PBC mismatch but i just dont think Charlo is a great 168 fighter so even though they dragged up a 154 fighter i wondered if he could still make an impact on Charlo.
I hope not..he has never even fought at 168
Galactic  Larry is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends