Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    AJ is scared of Ruiz and it shows .... Make it a trilogy Ruiz needs to come in lighter for the third fight, so he can chase AJ down
    He is definitely scared. So he decided to take a safety first approach and win on points instead of trying to really hurt Ruiz.

Smart strategy.

Comment

• Ruiz is trying but AJ is using Ruiz’s weakness against him which is his slow feet and lack of athleticism!

Comment

• I'm proud of AJ. He stuck to the plan the entire fight and didn't get greedy so far through 11. Mad props to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Ruiz relying on AJ to be stupid and it's just not happening. This is where those physical advantages become glaringly clear.
          AJ took Ruiz lightly last time and didn't utilize his height/reach/speed properly. Tonight he's making full use of his physical attributes, and Ruiz has lowered his own chances by coming in so heavy. I'm genuinely shocked that AJ's stamina and focus has held up. 237-240 may be his ideal weight range.

Comment

• I have been saying this for some time now...Ruiz wasn't a top 10 fighter when he beat Joshua. He's good but only when you come in close and try to trade. He ain't no Mike Tyson that will hunt you down and hit you with a variety of shots. It is showing.

Comment

• 3 more minutes of discipline and focus

Comment

• This isn't boxing, this is track and field.

Comment

• Fight isn’t fixed. Andy came in completely out of shape with no strategy

Comment

• ruiz slow plodding all night. he said he expected joshua to move around and jab more in rematch. but he didn't adjust to this expectation????

Comment

• LOVE the great Mexican fighters but this is their Weakness...you have to BOX them just cannot cut the Ring Off AT ALL

We all have our Weaknesses I guess

Comment

Working...
                      X