Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2019, 08:02 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Queen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 24,337.45

No way Ruiz can carry that weight around for 12 rounds (if needed) It looks like he is seeing this as a 4-6 round fight. Suicidal move because if he doesn't KO Joshua early he's going to gas and end up in the trunk himself somewhere IMO.
Queen_Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:15 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
etech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond reputeetech1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 14,301.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7not8 View Post
I apologized to him already and we have made a friendly bet. I explained to him that I was seeing red when I wrote that message due to a heated debate that I was already in with another forum member.

I told one of my good friends to put money on Ruiz and he took my advice because I have been pretty spot on in 2019. He won over $20k. I have picked Ruiz again in the rematch.
Sweet on the 20k deal!!

My gut says Ruiz, but my thinking says AJ. Yeah, I know that were supposed to listen to our gut......

Were about 9 hours away from finding out.
etech1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 11:38 AM #53
Contender

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
ReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these partsReggieKray is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,567.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon lock View Post
Great post bro, the thing about aj is they look like they've trained for flexibility and plenty of head movement in there. But and it's a big but we've seen the same with ggg and Jonathan Banks who has him trying to be more flexible and move his head more which looks great in training.

However in the ring instinct takes over and he reverts to what he naturally is now at this level. I think aj will be the same but without the extra mass to rely on for support.

If you look up his amateur fight against mihai nistor aj has the same physique he has now (slimmer) and nistor who is similar in frame/height (less fat) to ruiz just buzzed aj with every punch landed it was brutal.

Heres the nistor fight Notice the physiques. And reaction of aj just standing in he corner looking lost at the ref eerily similar to the ruiz fight reaction.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Wow that is so eerie, lol. It's like Ruiz studied that video and knew that AJ would be susceptible to lunging left hooks. I think that's pretty much the blue print to down AJ. Awesome find.
ReggieKray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:46 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144.76
Total Points: 29,154.15
Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieKray View Post
Wow that is so eerie, lol. It's like Ruiz studied that video and knew that AJ would be susceptible to lunging left hooks. I think that's pretty much the blue print to down AJ. Awesome find.
Yeah definitely the thing is whyte, povetkin and klitschko all buzzed him up with left hooks in there respective fights although aj did go on to win which i cant fault him on.
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:50 PM #55
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PaschalAG is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,032.81

AJ you just made my day congrats the champ #letgo.
PaschalAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:46 PM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of
Total Points: 16,472.25
Good joke - Nomadic No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Barrett is a numbskull.

I lost a lot of points when that went down, too.

Ok, so the sig pic thing is just you or I picking a sig pic of our choice for the other better to carry for whatever period of time we agree to. I usually do it until the other betters fighter wins his next fight but I'm good with whatever. As far as points go, we both don't have much so how about 5k points and the sign pic? I'm betting AJ by ko/tko. Any other outcome aside from like a freak thing out of the ordinary and you win. Deal? If so, we will both put it in our signatures for the record.
Hey bro, Let me know if I transferred every correctly. I was just able to watch the fight because my wife wanted to watch it too. So, I had to wait for her to come home from work.
7not8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:21 AM #57
The GOAT

Quoted: 3609 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,397.32
Total Points: 80,222.24
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Hey bro, Let me know if I transferred every correctly. I was just able to watch the fight because my wife wanted to watch it too. So, I had to wait for her to come home from work.
I lost. I had AJ by ko/tko
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:44 AM #58
Interim Champion

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of7not8 has much to be proud of
Total Points: 16,472.25
Good joke - Nomadic No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
No Message - 7not8 No Message - 7not8 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I lost. I had AJ by ko/tko
Doesn't matter to me. You had AJ winning and he did just that.

Cheers
7not8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 12:57 AM #59
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 5783 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 278,386.78
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Some war...............
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:59 AM #60
The GOAT

Quoted: 3609 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,397.32
Total Points: 80,222.24
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Doesn't matter to me. You had AJ winning and he did just that.

Cheers
Well, good deal. I did see Ruiz get really close at times. He should have taken training more seriously.

Cheers back at ya
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends