Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you beat someone with a 50 lb weight advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you beat someone with a 50 lb weight advantage?

When he has equal skills to you and faster hands??

Punch straight. Don't hook with a hooker.

Comment

It’s more like 40 lbs but still. That’s a big difference especially when the bigger man has better stamina and way faster hands and better skills

Comment

You don't, specially if on top of that you are weak minded.

Comment

By a lot of you idiots posts, EVERY heavyweight should just get fat and he will be undefeated hahaha. A better question would be. How do you beat a guy twice, when you haven't trained properly?

Comment

I think AJ has hands just as fast and skills just as good and AJ probably hits harder even if Ruiz has a better chin and a better fighter's mentality. They have a common opponent in Parker and AJ did a little better than Ruiz did. Ruiz coming in so heavy makes me wonder if he is overconfident and did not train that hard. I think either man has an equal chance to win after seeing both boxers at the weigh in.

Comment

ruiz is the "FATTER MAN" not the damn bigger man

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                By a lot of you idiots posts, EVERY heavyweight should just get fat and he will be undefeated hahaha. A better question would be. How do you beat a guy twice, when you haven't trained properly?
                Joshua lost to a damn fat replacement man..how can you spin that???

Comment

Move him around, tire him out.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I think AJ has hands just as fast and skills just as good and AJ probably hits harder even if Ruiz has a better chin and a better fighter's mentality. They have a common opponent in Parker and AJ did a little better than Ruiz did. Ruiz coming in so heavy makes me wonder if he is overconfident and did not train that hard. I think either man has an equal chance to win after seeing both boxers at the weigh in.
                    And that is what makes this sad for Joshua, Ruiz is a fat tub of lard for crying out loud

Comment

Working...
                    X