Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2019, 03:19 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Verus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 25,000.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollocreed View Post
Have you seen him on the pads on Wednesday? His hands were still lightening, he'll be too fast for Joshua.
Pads don't hit back.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:37 PM #132
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 42,940.10

Anthony Joshua has overcooked it in training, but I also think Ruiz Junior 'Has been complacent in training slightly' The fight will be nothing like the first fight at all. I predicted many months ago, one of the camps was going to be duped by the media and take things to heart. Anthony Joshua during the first fight was not out of condition, he has never been out of condition. Thus-far in the build up, I have been more impressed with Ruiz Junior 'His demeanor and his media workout was impressive'.

I am still picking Anthony Joshua to win, but to be 100% honest? I am not as convinced. I think both guys have been complacent in training, but Ruiz Junior seems to have stuck to his methods more so than Joshua. Joshua seems to have questioned/doubted himself and his methods since he was beaten by Ruiz Junior 'There is nothing wrong with making changes, or reevaluating your methods' but when you are deep into your career, and seemingly make a 180 degree change 'From my observation these type of behaviorally changes, have never been 100% good'.

Tyson Fury for example since he came back to boxing, made a 180 degree change in his attitude and work ethic. But even though he has made these changes, he has never recaptured his form that he showed up against Wladimir Kiltschko, and has been struggling to hurt heavyweights who are not even ranked in the top 50. Ricky Hatton also dramatically deep into his career changed his training methods, and this resulted in his being blasted out by Manny Pacquiao 'There is something about these changes that Joshua has made, which I think won't produce the right kind of results on fight night'.

Joshua seems to over complicate things, all this talk of sports science and making comparisons to football team analysis. 'A + for effort but, I just don't like the way he has gone about this training camp at all'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-06-2019 at 03:41 PM.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:43 PM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Queen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond reputeQueen_Leia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 24,398.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Anthony Joshua has overcooked it in training, but I also think Ruiz Junior 'Has been complacent in training slightly' The fight will be nothing like the first fight at all. I predicted many months ago, one of the camps was going to be duped by the media and take things to heart. Anthony Joshua during the first fight was not out of condition, he has never been out of condition. Thus-far in the build up, I have been more impressed with Ruiz Junior 'His demeanor and his media workout was impressive'.

I am still picking Anthony Joshua to win, but to be 100% honest? I am not as convinced. I think both guys have been complacent in training, but Ruiz Junior seems to have stuck to his methods more so than Joshua. Joshua seems to have questioned/doubted himself and his methods since he was beaten by Ruiz Junior 'There is nothing wrong with making changes, or reevaluating your methods' but when you are deep into your career, and seemingly make a 180 degree change 'From my observation these type of behaviorally changes, have never been 100% good'.

Tyson Fury for example since he came back to boxing, made a 180 degree change in his attitude and work ethic. But even though he has made these changes, he has never recaptured his form that he showed up against Wladimir Kiltschko, and has been struggling to hurt heavyweights who are not even ranked in the top 50. Ricky Hatton also dramatically deep into his career changed his training methods, and this resulted in his being blasted out by Manny Pacquiao 'There is something about these changes that Joshua has made, which I think won't produce the right kind of results on fight night'.

We don't know if Joshua has overtrained because none of us are in his camp but what we do know is one guy lost 10 lbs since the last fight and the other gained 15.

Joshua is going to beat Ruiz because of human physiology, which Ruiz is NOT immune to unless he stopped being a human being.

What I mean by human physiology is that Ruiz will tire just like any 283 lb man who trying to throw combination with great speed while stalking his opponent would.

Joshua will HIT and RUN and with less muscle taking up oxygen, his stamina will be in a much better place going into the late rounds against Ruiz.

Once Ruiz tires, Joshua will off load his arsenal on him. Everyone including Ruiz knew this...why didn't he maintain his weight to give himself the best possible chance of winning?
Queen_Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:45 PM #134
Lieutenant

Quoted: 7040 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 961,663.24
Total Points: 1,094,728.12
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

I don't care what anyone says, coming in at 283 is NOT a benefit to Ruiz, not at 6'2. He can fight heavy and all, but there is a breaking point. In his last fight he looked too heavy, and that was 15 pounds ago. I'm not sure what his strategy is here.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:45 PM #135
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 30,371.22
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

If Joshie loses this one then he needs to stop boxing, if this short fat dude beats him then he should never mention wilder's and fury's name ever again, I never understood why Wilder has so much fear when Joshua's name is mentioned.
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:46 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2251 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,542.35
Total Points: 106,364.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmish View Post
Has Ruiz been partying too hard or is this weight gain on purpose? AJ needed to lose a bit of muscle and is probably the right weight for this one.
Yes, reports and also Hearn saying he enjoyed three months off.... perhaps too much
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:50 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2251 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,542.35
Total Points: 106,364.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Leia View Post
We don't know if Joshua has overtrained because none of us are in his camp but what we do know is one guy lost 10 lbs since the last fight and the other gained 15.

Joshua is going to beat Ruiz because of human physiology, which Ruiz is NOT immune to unless he stopped being a human being.

What I mean by human physiology is that Ruiz will tire just like any 283 lb man who trying to throw combination with great speed while stalking his opponent would.

Joshua will HIT and RUN and with less muscle taking up oxygen, his stamina will be in a much better place going into the late rounds against Ruiz.

Once Ruiz tires, Joshua will off load his arsenal on him. Everyone including Ruiz knew this...why didn't he maintain his weight to give himself the best possible chance of winning?
Money.... from having a net worth of $0.5m to $10m he really enjoyed himself and is about to net another $10m.

This fight in Saudi is a pure, utter, unapologetic money grab.
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:06 PM #138
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2626 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,357.09
Total Points: 143,426.29
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Im outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
I was just thinking he put something in that big ass sombrero! lol
He just ate a lot before weigh in. It easy for him to pack on a bunch of water eight along with a big meal. Hes trying to psych out joshua.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:12 PM #139
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12538 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,591,314.41
Total Points: 2,725,901.48
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
He just ate a lot before weigh in. It easy for him to pack on a bunch of water eight along with a big meal. Hes trying to psych out joshua.
You may be right. For some reason I always got the feeling that he's been playing little mind games with Joshua. Like when he told him to his face that he thought he quit...with that little smirk he always gets on his face. lol
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:15 PM #140
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 774 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 29,703.43
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

I remember the first video of Ruiz on the pads after the first fight. Everyone commented on how fast he looked. But they somehow overlooked the next video which was a video of Ruiz jogging and he was jogging so slow that his trainers were WALKING and keeping up with him hahahaha. Boxing is one of the hardest workouts you can do so for a guy to be training for 3 months and actually PUT ON weight, he's not going his hardest and/or he's eating everything he sees. The scales don't lie, ever. And if you idiots want to spin this like it's a good thing that Ruiz got fatter, good luck with that. This is a professional sport. Why do you think Arreola never won his big fights? Also, AJ has been talking to wladimir Klitschko about some of his training and klitschko told him to stop lifting and running on the treadmill. He said for AJ to concentrate on sparring more which is what he did and also why he lost 10 pounds.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends