Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-06-2019, 03:51 AM #11
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13962 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,079,203.11
Total Points: 1,145,187.90
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Sorry to hear about your loss. That's rough man. Glad you picked up a pup (great name btw). They have a way of helping life move on.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:50 AM #12
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3796 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 397,199,893.42
Total Points: 631,298,552.50
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontaytheking View Post
Did you give her that black eye for chewing on your shoes?
Nope...must have been her father because her mother didn't have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Very sorry for your loss man.
She was beautiful, so is this one.

Many years together
Thx man...true and true again. Man the years go fast...10 1/2 years with her past in a blink of an eye. I wish our pets could be with us forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
She will be a big one you think?
Not sure...hopefully not to big to cuddle on the couch with like Jayda. I didn't get to see her dad but the guy (who was a bit sketchy so I don't whether to believe him) said her dad was 110 lbs. Her mom I saw and I'm told she was 80 lbs and can believe that. I feed home made human grade raw...so this could be a but more expensive than it's been if she gets too big. But I checked a site that predicts adult weight based on current puppy weight and age and if it's accurate she could be 60-65 lbs which would be great. But she was not nourished as well as she is now (she gained a pound overnight) and seems to metabolizing almost everything I give her judging from her poop or lack of which is typical with good quality food...so I will have a better idea in a month or 2. But she really looks a lot better today than she did a couple of days ago. I think she will be a beauty and get a lot of attention like Jayda did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss. That's rough man. Glad you picked up a pup (great name btw). They have a way of helping life move on.
Thx man...I'll admit I thought I was stronger than I am. Little Hope is helping me a lot. I was going to call her Jayda...but somehow Hope just seemed to fit her because that's what she gave me. I saw an ad with the litter and one of the pups really looked like Jayda. I asked if it was a female and sketchy dude said yes...but it was a male and very timid and not sturdy. Hope looked like the best one out of the litter and as soon as I picked her up I felt something swaying back and forth on my chest and realized she was wagging her tail (a very good sign). I put her down to observe her and she was still wagging her tail and very sturdy and animated. I picked her up again and she immediately licked my face and it was a done deal. She was the one for me. Jayda was my first female dog and I think the female is more affectionate...and macho enough. With pitties the male can be too aggressive and females are better. I will have her spayed before her first heat like Jayda was. That way they don't mature into adulthood and they remain puppy like until they are quite old. Rough week...I lost 5 lbs in 3 days. I couldn't even make a thread like this or talk about it until now because it would have been to much for me. Little Hope has resurrected my spirit.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 05:22 AM #13
The People's Champion

jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
my prayers... dogs.. better than people.. my nephew had a chihuahua,, who he loved.. she loved him, and ran away to die.... so as not to hurt him.... dogs are like that.. her name was princess..... i miss my Mr. X
Thx man...
Old 12-06-2019, 05:26 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144.76
Total Points: 29,366.17
Merry Christmas - TBear 

Very nice pooch what an appetite already! Sorry to hear about jayda was she a similar breed?
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 05:51 AM #15
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon lock View Post
Very nice pooch what an appetite already! Sorry to hear about jayda was she a similar breed?
Jayda was actually an American Bully AKA as a Bully Pitbull. They are very muscular and have a great temperament usually. Supposedly Hope's father is a Bully Pitbull...the mother is a big Pitbull (maybe a cross). Bully Pitbulls have a shorter thicker tail (most notably at the base) unlike the APBT which have a longer thinner tail. All the pups have the typical Bully Pitbull tail and Hope does appear to have the distinctive thicker young shoulders like a Bully Pitbull but she's too young still to know. But today versus yesterday she is looking somewhat like a Bully pup. I will post more pics as she gets older.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:56 AM #16
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13962 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,079,203.11
Total Points: 1,145,187.90
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Nope...must have been her father because her mother didn't have one.

Thx man...true and true again. Man the years go fast...10 1/2 years with her past in a blink of an eye. I wish our pets could be with us forever.

Not sure...hopefully not to big to cuddle on the couch with like Jayda. I didn't get to see her dad but the guy (who was a bit sketchy so I don't whether to believe him) said her dad was 110 lbs. Her mom I saw and I'm told she was 80 lbs and can believe that. I feed home made human grade raw...so this could be a but more expensive than it's been if she gets too big. But I checked a site that predicts adult weight based on current puppy weight and age and if it's accurate she could be 60-65 lbs which would be great. But she was not nourished as well as she is now (she gained a pound overnight) and seems to metabolizing almost everything I give her judging from her poop or lack of which is typical with good quality food...so I will have a better idea in a month or 2. But she really looks a lot better today than she did a couple of days ago. I think she will be a beauty and get a lot of attention like Jayda did.

Thx man...I'll admit I thought I was stronger than I am. Little Hope is helping me a lot. I was going to call her Jayda...but somehow Hope just seemed to fit her because that's what she gave me. I saw an ad with the litter and one of the pups really looked like Jayda. I asked if it was a female and sketchy dude said yes...but it was a male and very timid and not sturdy. Hope looked like the best one out of the litter and as soon as I picked her up I felt something swaying back and forth on my chest and realized she was wagging her tail (a very good sign). I put her down to observe her and she was still wagging her tail and very sturdy and animated. I picked her up again and she immediately licked my face and it was a done deal. She was the one for me. Jayda was my first female dog and I think the female is more affectionate...and macho enough. With pitties the male can be too aggressive and females are better. I will have her spayed before her first heat like Jayda was. That way they don't mature into adulthood and they remain puppy like until they are quite old. Rough week...I lost 5 lbs in 3 days. I couldn't even make a thread like this or talk about it until now because it would have been to much for me. Little Hope has resurrected my spirit.
That's so cool. Sounds like you made the right choice. When I got my dog he was oversized and considered undesirable. I went to buy his show-quality sister, who wanted nothing to do with people and only wanted to get out of the yard. My dog only wanted to play and to be held. I gave him a chance and it was the right choice because, for the last 11 years, he's been the most loyal, intelligent dog I've ever been around. The wife and I keep talking about getting a pup so the transition will be easier when he goes but it's not a subject we can talk about for long without getting uncomfortable.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:14 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1769 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 37,522.88
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Jayda's spirit has passed into Hope.

That is how Hope choose you.

When you hold Hope - you will feel Jayda's spirit, Hope carries it safely.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:36 AM #18
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
That's so cool. Sounds like you made the right choice. When I got my dog he was oversized and considered undesirable. I went to buy his show-quality sister, who wanted nothing to do with people and only wanted to get out of the yard. My dog only wanted to play and to be held. I gave him a chance and it was the right choice because, for the last 11 years, he's been the most loyal, intelligent dog I've ever been around. The wife and I keep talking about getting a pup so the transition will be easier when he goes but it's not a subject we can talk about for long without getting uncomfortable.
God I understand that so sadly well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Jayda's spirit has passed into Hope.

That is how Hope choose you.

When you hold Hope - you will feel Jayda's spirit, Hope carries it safely.
Thank you so much...so well said and it's really what I believe.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:04 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144.76
Total Points: 29,366.17
Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Jayda was actually an American Bully AKA as a Bully Pitbull. They are very muscular and have a great temperament usually. Supposedly Hope's father is a Bully Pitbull...the mother is a big Pitbull (maybe a cross). Bully Pitbulls have a shorter thicker tail (most notably at the base) unlike the APBT which have a longer thinner tail. All the pups have the typical Bully Pitbull tail and Hope does appear to have the distinctive thicker young shoulders like a Bully Pitbull but she's too young still to know. But today versus yesterday she is looking somewhat like a Bully pup. I will post more pics as she gets older.
Great dogs they look menacing but im sure they have real character, i know what your saying you'll be able to tell more as hope gets through the pup stage although American pitbull bully crossed with another pit sounds like a great mix. I look forward to seeing the pictures of hope as she gets older. I can foresee a very strong muscular pit just based on what she's eating so far.
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 PM #20
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12520 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,578,422.30
Total Points: 2,712,255.06
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Meet Hope. She's 7 weeks and 3 days old @ 7 1/2 lbs.

My beloved Jayda passed away Monday 4 am at 12 years old. It was horrible and the pain has been devastating. Hope is helping through my lose. I got her Tuesday night. She thinks my face is a chew toy.

RIP Jayda...my best friend.
Sorry for your loss. Hope is a real beauty.

RIP Jayda.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends