Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm The Best at 147 - I'll Fight All of Those PBC Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Well Kenny Porter said yesterday he is accepting phone call offers unlike Angel Garcia so maybe we can get the Porter fight next.
    Kenny is not the boss. No matter what they have to go through Al 1st cuz Al won't let top rank or any other entity take advantage of his fighters when it comes to the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Someone give j.razor a tutorial in using the multi quote feature. God damn.
      Fvk that, I'm shooting these clowns one by one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
        lmao gay razor ydksab!!

Pac outclassed keith!

Easy work for the thrilla from manila !!
        Stop it Fedrick. Does your mom know what you are doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
          It was $4m. Amir got $5m doe
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Then you must be blind because that win for Manny was clear as day.
            Negative. You better take a closer look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLd8ha27gRs

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Kenny is not the boss. No matter what they have to go through Al 1st cuz Al won't let top rank or any other entity take advantage of his fighters when it comes to the money.
              Yeah they would be "taking advantage" of Porter by offering a Crawford fight. Matter of fact, you don't know whether Shawn is under contract with Haymon or not at this point. You just hope he is for sad reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                January 13, 2016:

Roach: Crawford rejected Pacquiao fight

In a really surprising bit of news, Manny Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach is saying that unbeaten WBO 140lb champion Terence Crawford (27-0, 19 KOs) turned down a fight against Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs) for April 9th. Roach says Crawford said no to a fight against Pacquiao, and that Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said they wouldn’t try and get Crawford to take the fight with Pacquiao yet...

“I think it’s a good fight for him [Pacquiao]. Hopefully, we’ll get someone [Mayweather] to come out of retirement after that,” Roach told Fighthype. Crawford said no. Bob [Arum] said they won’t try Crawford yet. Crawford is too young for Manny. Crawford may be a future superstar, but he’s not that far yet. They’re still building him. Crawford may be someone down the line, but I don’t feel he’s ready for Manny yet,” Roach said.

So either Crawford turned down the Pacquiao or Arum if Roach is to be believed. It’s one of those two things.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...ao-fight/51402

July 24, 2016:

Terence Crawford: Manny Pacquiao Must Fight Me at 140!

Crawford has no problem with facing Pacquiao but cautions that - "It will be at 140."

"If Bob Arum wants that fight and my coaches want that fight, that's something we'll talk about later. I let my coaches handle that. I am a fighter and I will fight anybody. I'm happy and I'm about to go on vacation. We not worried about Manny Pacquiao right now."

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...me-140--107021

Believe what you want, which is understandable, because Top Rank has been all over the place in the past! However, if Crawford thinks it so simple to make fights between two different promoters, on two different platforms, then it should have been very easy to make the Pacquiao fight, when it was an in-house affair! It never happened!
                Crawford knew that he couldn't beat an old past prime pac but now i think he has a chance to beat a very old, past prime and part time boxer pac.

Comment

• how the **** does anyone consider crawford p4p # 1 or even the top welterweight ?!?!? who has he faught !! he needs to fight , porter , Thurman , Garcia or Spence before even being considered #1 at welterweight ! why sign with TR when you know damn well your not going to get those fights , i guarantee he signs with pbc in 2020 !

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Crawford knew that he couldn't beat an old past prime pac but now i think he has a chance to beat a very old, past prime and part time boxer pac.
                    But now the fight is even harder to make! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Yeah they would be "taking advantage" of Porter by offering a Crawford fight. Matter of fact, you don't know whether Shawn is under contract with Haymon or not at this point. You just hope he is for sad reasons.
                      You got it twisted. You just mad they freezing bob out

Comment

Working...
                      X