Best Mouth Piece Removing Shots.... 20 of them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Mouth Piece Removing Shots.... 20 of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPLAwuaUHo

i like the way the number one guy kicked the mouth piece like a futbol...

i was in Japan, when Iron Mike was banging Jap hoes in groups.. he was draintedted, drained before the fight..

I was numb when he got stopped and tried to put his mouth piece back in his mouth..

wow..

Comment

Bugger, the clip is now 'Video is unavailable'...might be only an Australian IP thing though.

A good one I can remember of the top of the head was Ben Tackie, way behind on the scorecards, left hooking Robert Garcia's mouthpeice and soul clear out of his body in the 12th round...epic one punch kayo.

Comment

Originally posted by ecto55 View Post
        Bugger, the clip is now 'Video is unavailable'...might be only an Australian IP thing though.

A good one I can remember of the top of the head was Ben Tackie, way behind on the scorecards, left hooking Robert Garcia's mouthpeice and soul clear out of his body in the 12th round...epic one punch kayo.
        Nope, I cant see it either.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Nope, I cant see it either.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNYSnH4Y7Y

Comment

Originally posted by ecto55 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNYSnH4Y7Y

Comment

Good stuff.

I remember a fight where a punch send the mouthpiece up in the air and the next punch hit the airborne piece into third row. I hope somebody can remember that fight. Possibly Bundana as I got a feeling that fight has some connection to the Danish fight scene.

Comment

I may drop into Japan for the Olympics. I will need a place to stay and some entertainment, by buggery. I figure you can handle that. It's the least you could do. Without me, what would you be around here? PM the details and address.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  I may drop into Japan for the Olympics. I will need a place to stay and some entertainment, by buggery. I figure you can handle that. It's the least you could do. Without me, what would you be around here? PM the details and address.
                  fly into haneda... i will pick you up...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Good stuff.

I remember a fight where a punch send the mouthpiece up in the air and the next punch hit the airborne piece into third row. I hope somebody can remember that fight. Possibly Bundana as I got a feeling that fight has some connection to the Danish fight scene.
                    i cant remember ... for the life of me.. i see it.. in my minds eye.. but names.. i can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X