Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2019, 06:40 PM #151
saintpat saintpat is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,240
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,895.81
Bank: 6,788.40
Total Points: 25,684.21
excellent poster - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot.c.eh View Post
Lol the name is one of the worst parts of DAZN. It smacks of this fake "urban" slang like they're trying to seem cool while also seeming like an acronym for god knows what.

Andy Ruiz called it "Dazun" or something in the lead up to the first fight and I cannot blame him one bit.
Should partner with Days Inn (which is how I thought it was pronounced): stay the night and get free boxing on your laptop!
saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 11:16 PM #152
hectari hectari is offline
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 22,176
Quoted: 5464 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5875
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 92,438.87
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 94,204.63
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
I have no idea who this guy even is, but your obsession with him is disturbing.
Why is it disturbing, Im having a convo with Thagreatest.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:12 PM #153
TheGR8TESTOAT TheGR8TESTOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Golden Schlongville
Posts: 6,719
Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,596.66
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 67,993.23
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Bro he didn't gain weight, he just skinny fat, he has that skinny horrible genetics with a fat bloated double chin. The fat bloated face makes it look like he gained weight but he is still anorexic with a gut.

Gabe has some delusions of grandeur, he has stepped up from community theater he does small theater but I dont know if he gets paid. The tickets all go to the theater company

thats how it was when I did a local show we charged ticket prices but ll that money went to the theater company its not a way to make a living

yes most of his roles are assistant, drunk, waiter, or janitor and butler type roles.
Here he is from years ago playing a Casino helper or roulette spinner
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


He also was the Bartender
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Here he is on the bottom drinking, he had a role of Guy drinking while watching show
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Here he is I think he either played the butler or limo driver/assistant to the lead
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
GREEN K for your thorough journalistic investigations to get us these images!

LMAO! How the F did u even get all these photos of him performing?

Ill be honest he looks a lot better in these photos you posted here maybe because of the suit and tux they provided with him? Like I said normally we are used to him always wearing the same dirty worn out black shirt and black pants that he always wears to all the fights.


The production value of the community theater looks pretty solid tho no? Is it like one of the bigger respected community theaters in the Bay Area?

LMAO how can you be anorexic and still have a double chin and a gut? Thats probably the worst possible combo.

All I know is if you move away from LA then you pretty much gave up on becoming a real actor. The only other real legit option would be New York. It's like not like Gabe even has a car to drive down to LA from the BAY for auditions so how would he even make back down here?
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:13 PM #154
TheGR8TESTOAT TheGR8TESTOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Golden Schlongville
Posts: 6,719
Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,596.66
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 67,993.23
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
I have no idea who this guy even is, but your obsession with him is disturbing.
LMAO! Hectari's a beast he went in deep to pull these photos for us, thats some dedication yo!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:44 PM #155
hectari hectari is offline
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 22,176
Quoted: 5464 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5875
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 92,438.87
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 94,204.63
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
GREEN K for your thorough journalistic investigations to get us these images!

LMAO! How the F did u even get all these photos of him performing?

Ill be honest he looks a lot better in these photos you posted here maybe because of the suit and tux they provided with him? Like I said normally we are used to him always wearing the same dirty worn out black shirt and black pants that he always wears to all the fights.


The production value of the community theater looks pretty solid tho no? Is it like one of the bigger respected community theaters in the Bay Area?

LMAO how can you be anorexic and still have a double chin and a gut? Thats probably the worst possible combo.

All I know is if you move away from LA then you pretty much gave up on becoming a real actor. The only other real legit option would be New York. It's like not like Gabe even has a car to drive down to LA from the BAY for auditions so how would he even make back down here?
Its just basic theater, the photos make it look good. Ive done theater in some black box ****ty ass tiny place and they took photos and it looked like we were in a nice stage theater all illusions bro lol.

From what i gathered Gabe tried to get work in LA as an actor from his online rants he said he would give himself three years, he stayed in LA for ten and never got a decent paying job. He couldnt even get voice over talent work where you dont show your face.

The only paying job he had was working for maxboxing/secondsout. He blew a high paying job here at boxingscene all because he wanted to be a sjw and show he had integrity. So he outted the owner claiming he refused to write bias pieces for money smh. Gabe is a loser, a true sjw narcissistic dude. He could have gotten paid good money being a writer and chief of box8ngscene.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:42 PM #156
TheGR8TESTOAT TheGR8TESTOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Golden Schlongville
Posts: 6,719
Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,596.66
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 67,993.23
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
Its just basic theater, the photos make it look good. Ive done theater in some black box ****ty ass tiny place and they took photos and it looked like we were in a nice stage theater all illusions bro lol.

From what i gathered Gabe tried to get work in LA as an actor from his online rants he said he would give himself three years, he stayed in LA for ten and never got a decent paying job. He couldnt even get voice over talent work where you dont show your face.

The only paying job he had was working for maxboxing/secondsout. He blew a high paying job here at boxingscene all because he wanted to be a sjw and show he had integrity. So he outted the owner claiming he refused to write bias pieces for money smh. Gabe is a loser, a true sjw narcissistic dude. He could have gotten paid good money being a writer and chief of box8ngscene.

LMAO so if your facts are accurate Gabe came down to LA when he was 40 left when he was 50 and moved back up to the BAY???

Why didnt he try acting when he was in his 20's or even 30's? What 40 something year old comes to LA trying to make it? Thats some midlife crisis shat!


someone said he blew it from the better paying gig here because he wanted to be the PED expert crusader? I dont even get how he can self proclaim himself to be the PED expert crusader when he never even went to college or has any credible background in any related field I know these guys dont even have journalism degrees either.

LMAO on the Voice Over. VO's are the easiest gigs to land! That same hot chick who hooked me up with the breakdowns also hooked me up with VO gigs. But we both know his voice is awful and he has that smokers cough always coughing and clearing his throat constantly would make for a terrible VO talent.

I dont get why he doesn't just get a real gig. I mean he's 50 lives in the bay which is like more expensive than living in LA right?

LMAO at every time I try to give him props or credit you shoot it down? LOL The weight, the theater production value, etc. LOL This thread is golden!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:49 PM #157
hectari hectari is offline
Power to the People
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 22,176
Quoted: 5464 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5875
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 92,438.87
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 94,204.63
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
LMAO so if your facts are accurate Gabe came down to LA when he was 40 left when he was 50 and moved back up to the BAY???

Why didnt he try acting when he was in his 20's or even 30's? What 40 something year old comes to LA trying to make it? Thats some midlife crisis shat!


someone said he blew it from the better paying gig here because he wanted to be the PED expert crusader? I dont even get how he can self proclaim himself to be the PED expert crusader when he never even went to college or has any credible background in any related field I know these guys dont even have journalism degrees either.

LMAO on the Voice Over. VO's are the easiest gigs to land! That same hot chick who hooked me up with the breakdowns also hooked me up with VO gigs. But we both know his voice is awful and he has that smokers cough always coughing and clearing his throat constantly would make for a terrible VO talent.

I dont get why he doesn't just get a real gig. I mean he's 50 lives in the bay which is like more expensive than living in LA right?

LMAO at every time I try to give him props or credit you shoot it down? LOL The weight, the theater production value, etc. LOL This thread is golden!
He acted in theater when he was in his 20s and then started against in his 30s. if I remember correctly he wasn't like a hardcore boxing fan, but he was already in LA for 4 years or so and then started training at Wild card to get in shape.

Then he met steve kim or dougie fishcer? an started posting on a boxing forum I think Doghouse boxing? remember that site?

anyway he was in LA for 17 years I believe before moving back to San Fran. He never got a signifcant job in acting all those years. Its sad but thats the nature of the business.

Also you are correct he wanted to write articles questioning Golden boy and Floyd why they didnt use VADA and I think the owner of this site told him not to do that that they dont want to create enemies and just promote boxing.

Gabe was going to get a great position here making good money and he boasted on his social media about why he turned it down.

This why I have a feeling he had some time of allowance from his family or had some unemployment checks from injury on the job or something

who turns down a great paying job like that unless you are delusional SJW narcissistic person? its like he wanted the world to say wow you are a man of integrity and a true hero for fighting for PEDs testing in sport!

He lives in the cheap areas in the bay or he couch surfs I think.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 01:19 AM #158
TheGR8TESTOAT TheGR8TESTOAT is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Golden Schlongville
Posts: 6,719
Quoted: 1417 Post(s)
Rep Power: 32
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 66,596.66
Bank: 1,396.57
Total Points: 67,993.23
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
He acted in theater when he was in his 20s and then started against in his 30s. if I remember correctly he wasn't like a hardcore boxing fan, but he was already in LA for 4 years or so and then started training at Wild card to get in shape.

Then he met steve kim or dougie fishcer? an started posting on a boxing forum I think Doghouse boxing? remember that site?

anyway he was in LA for 17 years I believe before moving back to San Fran. He never got a signifcant job in acting all those years. Its sad but thats the nature of the business.

Also you are correct he wanted to write articles questioning Golden boy and Floyd why they didnt use VADA and I think the owner of this site told him not to do that that they dont want to create enemies and just promote boxing.

Gabe was going to get a great position here making good money and he boasted on his social media about why he turned it down.

This why I have a feeling he had some time of allowance from his family or had some unemployment checks from injury on the job or something

who turns down a great paying job like that unless you are delusional SJW narcissistic person? its like he wanted the world to say wow you are a man of integrity and a true hero for fighting for PEDs testing in sport!

He lives in the cheap areas in the bay or he couch surfs I think.
LMFAO!!! Man we gotta keep this thread going for the hard days we have so we can come here for a good laugh!

He was down in LA for 17 years and couldnt even land one gig? What a loser! I came down to LA and landed my first commercial the first summer I got here made good money and then it went up and down from there. But I was able to land something small to decent like once every other month or at worst every few months. I was just doing the acting thang just while I was finishing up college, I knew the industry is racist and even tho I'm light skin I can only get so much work in Hollywood. I was realistic with myself at least.

I pretty much turn down most acting gigs because of my real 9 to 5. But if it was something huge like a Denzel or Will Smith movie you best believe I'm take it!

I could see how your explanation makes sense of him working out at WildCard and then meeting Steve or Doug. Both Steve and Doug are pretty welcoming of new guys entering their circle, just as long as you pretty much agree with them and not try to debate them on anything.

Why do you keep saying it was a great paying job? Did you know how much he was supposed to get paid or something? Or did he release that info?

I remember someone posted the salaries of the top guys at ESPN a few years back and shockingly the top writers only made like 60K or something like that if my memory is correct?

So based on that I'd imagine a top writer at ESPN would be making more than the big guys here right?


Yeah I do remember DogHouse but I always thought it was a site for a bunch of fanboys and trolls to beef it out with on another, I never really went on there. I went on MaxBoxing, Sado, *********, and some other site they always posted real time results which was the best we could do, now we can all share live stream links LOL which is like 1000X better of course!

Going back to your question who turns down a great job? I think we both know Gabe never wanted to work at all, he thinks he's a movie star or something, so he won't ever work any real job just in case it prevents him from his big break.

I know a ton of guys like that here in LA. They are all waiters and bartenders and will never get a real 9 to 5 since it will prevent them from auditioning and "making it". But at least they are working period, even tho its in the restaurant industry. I remember watching one of those VH1 reality shows with Tila Tequila and this one guy was acting like he was this big shot Hollywood Ari Gold Talent manager stud on the show. Then like a month later I went to go eat dinner with this chick at the Grove and this big time Ari Gold guy from the VH1 show ended up being our waiter! LMFAO!!!! I pretended like I didnt recognize him but he gave me a look like oh shat this guy recognizes me from that Vh1 show!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
espn, renewed, won't

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 PM.