Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-28-2019, 03:53 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 786 Post(s)
sportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 19,363.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
Iím not 100 percent in love with the idea of the coach telling the boxer he has no room for error.

Seems like it assures a mentality of Ďomg, I canít make a mistake, have to do this perfectly ...í

You donít want pit bull doing math when you say attack.
My thoughts exactly...poor choice of words for a coach, actually a lot like his between round advice to AJ, telling someone to calm down, does not calm them down. Good cornermen give very few and specific technical pointers between rounds, like Ďwatch the overhand left and remember your straight down the pipe counter when you see ití...thatís his job.

Telling someone not to make a mistake is not a guidance, imagine telling a racing car driver or a free rock climber or a basketballer that in the dressing room...hey Lebron, donít go make a mistake! The coach would sound like a idiot.
sportbuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:08 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2138 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 57,902.38

On paper it looks simple enough, 1, 1, 1, 1-2 and all the while maintaining distance. What could possibly go wrong, go wrong, go wrong...?

Good idea to lose some mass, I think, but the main drain on Joshuaís tank is that when he has to deviate from the script, heís nervous as a cat. Ruiz, on the other hand, stays cool under fire.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:19 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
PeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond reputePeasantCrusha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 12,884.66
owning everyone left and right - Beercules hyacinths daddy - jazluvr cheers - PR13 To friendship! - Agent Mulder No Message - Y0@NN 
Keeping Cotto heaters honest all day all night! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- For keeping the peasants in line. They don't like blacks either. - mrdogtown1975 stay crushin them peasants! - Sup 
Send a message via AIM to PeasantCrusha Send a message via Skype™ to PeasantCrusha

A.J is just showing up to collect that paycheck. He knows it's over for him unless Ruiz has a stroke on the way into the ring....
PeasantCrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:11 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2731 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.58
Total Points: 75,577.03
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportbuddha View Post
I really like the guy and his boxing, heís a great role model for kids. I just want to hear him sound determined to win, Ruiz is saying heís going to leave it all in the ring etc, so thatís really what Iím saying. I do get that heís not your typical boxer, as Iíve said before he kind of reminds me of Usain Bolt, heís very relaxed and a bit of a joker and Usain had off days too, when I guess he just wasnít switched on. But, then heíd turn up to the next track meeting and be ready to roll and the look in his eyes changed. I want to see that from AJ.
Thats thee problem...you want him yo sound in a certain way. Thats not AJ and thats not his style. people that love him, love him this way.
Let him show his determination on the ring not on media.
Dec 7 is the date.
Catch ya.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends