Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHINA IS CONQUERING AFRICA! Video Of Children Being Enslaved To Learn The CHINA WAY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    good.

not like africa is thriving. they should appreciate china for even considering conquering this shthole continent.
    It’s not good. China is one of the biggest polluters of industrialized countries. They’ll strip Africa of all its natural resources and destroy their ecosystems.

Comment

i think it's just about right to teach em like a man instead of letting em act like animals when they grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        i think it's just about right to teach em like a man instead of letting em act like animals when they grow up.
        i see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The title should read “China is colonizing Africa.” I’ve read about this phenomenon and this disturbing video kind of confirms this.

Propaganda. Chinese may have been attempting at exploiting Africa, but this is not indicative of that. This is just China's inhumane treatment of children all in the name of training and discipline. See what they do to their own children---they have them training/studying for a full day.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            good.

not like africa is thriving. they should appreciate china for even considering conquering this shthole continent.
            If I am not mistaking you are Filipino, so I dont see where you get room to shjt on any countries in Africa. In fact, many African countries are doing way better than the Philippines.

Tell me how pandering as a banana has helped you?

Comment

The whole developed world should put sanctions on China, start making India teh sweat shop of the world, in an effort to try and force them not to be demons.

Ive met some lovely chinese people but wow all too many of them create hell on earth
              Last edited by AlexKid; 11-26-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

the one true evil that enslaves all of humanity is still fractional reserve banking/debt based monetary system and those in government who accept bribes to borrow money at interest and make 'THEIR' citizens pay it off/work it off.

any talk of races, religions, peoples etc. being in control is stupid talk. look at those who issue your money.

they pay african leaders astronomical amounts of money in order to get a foothold into their nation/city/tribe etc. and then buy up all the real estate, get all the building contracts, get control of the mines and other natural resources and then pay the workers 0.00001% of the profits. when they (the 'people'/government) cant pay back the debt, they just sell off their national assets - its neo-colonialism.

unfortunately people are too divided by race and other tribal squabbles to take notice. the mostly leftist west has adopted cultural marxism as their religion and are key ambassadors for the enslavement and debasement of humankind, knowingly or not.

make no mistake, africans that are still living in villages away from modern 'civilisation' are some of the most blessed people on earth. they tend to their own farms, which feed themselves and their children and they owe nothing to nobody. the industrial world swallowed up and destroyed european, asian, middle eastern, south american and african culture by replacing communities with cities of skyscrapers and massive apartment complexes to cram as many cattle into them as possible in close proximity to the GDP producing corporate buildings whereby these elites siphon out 99.999% of the profits and pay their slaves err 'employees' less than 0.1% of the profits.

watch the documentary 'empire of dust' (I will provide a link for) to get an idea of the way chinese (and in fact all superpowers) do business with every day african people/entrepreneurs - unfortunately globalism was never about 'diversity', it was about allowing mcdonalds and other corporations to monopolise industry in poorer nations, so instead of an organic growth of industry in africa for instance of a fast food joint created, owned and grown by an african born person, they now instead cannot even get a foot in the door and have no choice but to be a slave errr employee to one of the myriad of mcdonald's chains.

such is the way of life in our demonic world

Last edited by pittapatta66; 11-26-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR WILDER!. View Post
                  I hate the shlt out of china, and I hate chinese people, and they're also economically raping my country..

.. but I gotta stay real, that just looks like karate training.

building mental discipline and strength.

It's a lot better than what africans are doing to their kids lol, giving them guns, forcing them to kill rape and do drugs, and eat people.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    If I am not mistaking you are Filipino, so I dont see where you get room to shjt on any countries in Africa. In fact, many African countries are doing way better than the Philippines.

Tell me how pandering as a banana has helped you?

This man has a point. I'm Filipino too.

Comment

Who cares if their women look like this?

Sorry... I'm super horny today... Haven't had sex in the months..
                      Last edited by MeiXiang; 11-27-2019, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X