Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEED......you in or out.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's ok if you're a teen or early 20's...anyone past 24yrs of age who smokes weed is a fkn loser...that sh** is for lazy unemployed losers...no real man would enjoy being stoned

Comment

• I used to smoke a lot when i was younger before it was even legalized (I'm old lol)

but now days i only smoke weed with bítches but that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        It's ok if you're a teen or early 20's...anyone past 24yrs of age who smokes weed is a fkn loser...that sh** is for lazy unemployed losers...no real man would enjoy being stoned

Any of you stoner dudes care to retort???

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post

Any of you stoner dudes care to retort???
          lol didn't mean to sound like an a hole but giving it a second thought and seeing the sh** around me i guess smoking weed ain't that bad if you do it just to relax and if it doesn't take over you and makes you forget to take care of yourself.

I worked as a security the last few months in a night club and I realized now days everyone is fkd up, i also realized if you want to bang nice looking girls then all you need is a bit of cocaine, the b1tches love that sh**

At the end of the night the dance floor was full of little bags they kept the drugs in, and some of the sh** I've seen while working security if fkn crazy...few weeks ago we had to remove the toilet door because we couldn't get this chick out, then once we tried to lift her up and put her in the fkn wheel chair we realized she peed herself and she ***** herself...that's no joke..it's crazy what drugs and alcohol does to people.

All I'm saying is that if you compare weed to the hard sh** people take then it ain't that bad I guess..like i said..if it doesn't make you forget to shower and eat then why not have a few puffs.

Comment

It's ok if you're a teen or early 20's...anyone past 24yrs of age who smokes weed is a fkn loser...that sh** is for lazy unemployed losers...no real man would enjoy being stoned
            For me its therapeutic

I either smoke weed or go see a therapist

Had some unpleasent experiences as a youngster

Trapped emotions and energy as such

When i smoke weed at the end of the night im in an altered state of consciousness. I let go of trapped emotions and emotional pain

Cant believe how much negative emotions i have erased

Over all it makes me feel much more relaxed

Im a working man

I think my character and my persona has improved imensly

Comment

Agree and disagree. It depends on the individual but it’s true that many weed smokers are lazy and etc so the stereotype is warranted.

But then there are weed smokers who get real hands on and active while high. Ive been smoking since like 15 and weed has never been a bad thing for me. Weed actually energizes me and im more productive when im high. In a nutshell, weed keeps my sanity and it doesnt affect my performance.

Comment

• Now that it’s legal and more accessible and more acceptable, I’ll probably do it.

I’ve done it in the past a small handful of times, but I never really liked it.

I like the idea of it being legal and regulated. You would have a better idea of what you are getting, as opposed to whatever you get from some dealer.

Plus all the new research indicating potential health benefits. I’ll probably try it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  Now that it’s legal and more accessible and more acceptable, I’ll probably do it.

I’ve done it in the past a small handful of times, but I never really liked it.

I like the idea of it being legal and regulated. You would have a better idea of what you are getting, as opposed to whatever you get from some dealer.

Plus all the new research indicating potential health benefits. I’ll probably try it again.
                  Then why do it? don't fall to the peer pressure bruh.......

Comment

• Smoking one now then back to my hotel room

Seeing a client tomoro

Comment

• dont fcuking need weed im in stupor of good feels, I literally feel a bit of a tard, and I am

Comment

Working...
                      X