Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-07-2019, 05:00 PM #1
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2947 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,369.55
Total Points: 156,138.87
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Exclamation An expert's guide to getting banned

You know, if there's one thing I think I'm good at, it's getting banned. I almost wish I'd have started counting right from the beginning, because I must be in treble figures, I'm sure.

Let me share a few tips for those of you out there who are struggling with your first ban... a few pointers from the master, if you will.

1. Personal Tragedy Is Your Friend
Someone famous died of an overdose? A building burnt to the ground with people in it? An explosion that killed hundreds? These are not tragedies, or things to be sorrowful about, people... these are your bread and butter, the cornerstone of any great ban.

Here's my tip: if you're not sure if the reference is offensive by itself, hedge your bets by mixing in a little casual racism, just to make sure.

Example: When Whitney Houston died of an overdose in her bathtub, I made some inappropriate remark about it. But just to secure that ban - to make doubly sure - I pointed out that Selena Gomez would never die the way Whitney did... because whoever heard of a Mexican getting in a bath?

You see the way that nice brand of casual racism has been threaded through there? That was, ISTR, a good 2-4 weeks of enforced non-posting as a result.

2. Don't Be Afraid To Cross The Line
These days, when people try to guess why I've been banned, 90% of the time, they'll never see the reason as the threads get deleted. I'll give an example: I was telling a story about Ricky Hatton at a party being involved in various perverse sexual practises. Now, I knew saying "Ricky 'Atton's ****ing a dog up arsehole is Ricky 'Atton" wasn't enough by itself. I'm a professional. But what if I said he was screwing a baby, and the baby had down syndrome? Then, just to make doubly sure, place a race on said baby, and throw in a few racial stereotypes about it? Result: A solid month away.

3. The private lives of the mods are there as your get out
I remember once I went so long without a ban I was getting itchy feet. I had a real ban drought, I was posting for about 5-6 months without being canned. It took a poll about which mods engage in which sexual practises before I tipped the balance.

4. Have An Audience
It's possible to get banned from the lounge - I must have had at least 60 bans from here - but if you've got doubts, and you want to make SURE, pop it in NSB. If it's an inappropriate remark about the sexual practises of a high-profile boxer... all the better. But maybe you just want to call a mod a cunt and paint a picture of how he types with spunk in his eyes and up his ass? That's your marketplace. Treat it well.

5. Never Forget Your First Ban
It might not be the best ban you'll ever get, but treasure it. Back when I first joined, the place was a LOT quieter, so much so that I even got a personal message from Rick "Spunk Bucket" Reeno, explaining I could come back if I promised to behave.

Now, my routine about which boxer's corpse smelt the worst (Answer: Max Schmelling) wasn't my finest moment in the world of the ban, though did have a timely quality as he'd only just died about three hours earlier. If you're a fan of the ban, there's no such thing as "too soon".

Any questions, or any more tips you'd like, please let me know and I will do my best to pass on my wisdom.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:54 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
spytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 11,265.72
No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

Never a dull moment when Annie is around...really the only reason I log on to BS anymore
spytactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:12 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4658 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 105,380.42
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

I've been banned from TYT channels, the main channel and their smaller channels including the Damage report.

They shadow ban anyone that offers a differing view so to keep members in the bubble and and just report their narrative.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If anyone want to give them some abuse from me, please do.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 04:38 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17365 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 269,256.86
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

i am a rookie at getting banned. i was banned only 6 times in total, twice i think were peram bannes, the other 3 were for so called racism, and 1 for threatening to beat up a poster, who was actually a racist.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:09 AM #5
Mod a Phukka

Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 169,895.49
Total Points: 170,961.08
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Max Schmelling.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:26 AM #6
Dorian's Protege

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 158,895.06
Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery #FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* 
damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing 
For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero Happy birthday in advance bro. - Willy Wanker Hows The GTR? - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

ive gotten banned here so many times the mods doesnt give a sh\t what i post anymore.
KING MEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:04 PM #7
Love Love Love

!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MEAT View Post
ive gotten banned here so many times the mods doesnt give a sh\t what i post anymore.
Yeah, I find I have to work harder these days as well.

It's not easy when you've had a few, is it?
Old 11-08-2019, 08:33 PM #8
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1984 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,731.73
Total Points: 40,056.65
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I heard that Anorak has booked an exclusively private jet to Epsteins 'Fantasy' Island for a weeks vacation. Gives you clear insight in to his 'bumming' stories. ……….Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:26 AM #9
Love Love Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
I heard that Anorak has booked an exclusively private jet to Epsteins 'Fantasy' Island for a weeks vacation. Gives you clear insight in to his 'bumming' stories. ……….Rockin'

That was a good one, Rock.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:09 PM #10
Love Love Love

ShoulderRoll would have been able to chart this once.... the guy used to wank his little pecker 24/7 over my bans.

Share This With Friends