Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can’t believe the axe didn’t fall on Sarri.

Emerged with rep nicely intact in the end despite nobody liking him

Comment

• #Mbappe2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That City performance where we lost 1 nil was the worst in my lifetime.
        Pretty sure you've mention that like 179 times

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        It doesn't seem like he blamed anyone to me.
        He totally did. He said his squad is thin and so on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Chelsea.html

He's gonna be competing for the Europa League but as a consolation, he has a good chance of winning it. I think they gonna pip Juve for the Serie A too if the league's ain't corrupt. At least they have my support even though i'm an AC Milan fan. AC are at dark times.
        Last edited by Outworn; 11-08-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          Pretty sure you've mention that like 179 times

He totally did. He said his squad is thin and so on.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Chelsea.html

He's gonna be competing for the Europa League but as a consolation, he has a good chance of winning it. I think they gonna pip Juve for the Serie A too if the league's ain't corrupt. At least they have my support even though i'm an AC Milan fan. AC are at dark times.
          Definitely have

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Definitely have
            Haha... I don't define Conte base on that pathetic match but winning the league in his first season when no one think we could. Also making the winning streak record at that time.

The Costa and Luiz incidents and Bakayoko definitely cost Conte his job and him attacking the board seal his fate.

Comment

• Another thought i'd like to put out is the late Leicester chairman might have made a pact with the devil for the Fox to win the league with the tinkerman at the helm.

And it cost him his life.

Comment

• Don't think I even have to talk any trash to our Chelsea contingent, y'all already know what's about to happen tomorrow. I'm certain the lube has already been applied and the excuses are being queued up now

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Don't think I even have to talk any trash to our Chelsea contingent, y'all already know what's about to happen tomorrow. I'm certain the lube has already been applied and the excuses are being queued up now
                  The greatest thing CP ever did was to cause Eric Cantona to do that flying kick and got ban for a long period of time. Wish it was a life time ban.

It could've been when they nearly beat Man Utd during the FA Cup final when Pardew did the dance but we know the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                    The greatest thing CP ever did was to cause Eric Cantona to do that flying kick and got ban for a long period of time. Wish it was a life time ban.

It could've been when they nearly beat Man Utd during the FA Cup final when Pardew did the dance but we know the outcome.
                    while hilarious, this is the greatest thing we've ever done

Suarez's tears are still watering our pitch

Comment

• That Liverpool team was terrible. Still nearly won the league though.

Palace is a nice little club with dinosaur tactics and 1 good player. Who's that guy that wanted to buy Chelsea? England's richest man or somethin. That's a club ripe for buying.

Comment

Working...
                      X