No announcement yet.

Mayweather taking heat for supporting Anti Gay leader Ramzan Kadyrov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    The difference is, is that floyd doesnt care lol. He doesnt answer to anyone or any sponsors. He will say and do what he wants to
    Sure. That's the good thing about being a boxer. You don't need to give a **** about anybody.

I'm just saying from a cultural perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      The difference is, is that floyd doesnt care lol. He doesnt answer to anyone or any sponsors. He will say and do what he wants to
      he answer to ellerbe and haymon and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
        Black people get a pass for being anti-liberal.

No they don't.
        What kind of a cave do you live in? Do you have any idea how much shyt conservative black folks take? Esp ones that voted for Trump. People can't wrap their head around it. They lash out with "uncle tom", "hate your own people", and all kinds of other ignorant shyt. They aren't even given a chance to explain their perspective because the hate coming from the other side is blind and raging. There's black conservative youtubers that get their shyt flagged and pulled all the time, and it's not even half as bold as what what's on infowars. They are reviled with extra hate because people think of them as "traitors". I see this shyt all the time. Even on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

No they don't.
          What kind of a cave do you live in? Do you have any idea how much shyt conservative black folks take? Esp ones that voted for Trump. People can't wrap their head around it. They lash out with "uncle tom", "hate your own people", and all kinds of other ignorant shyt. They aren't even given a chance to explain their perspective because the hate coming from the other side is blind and raging. There's black conservative youtubers that get their shyt flagged and pulled all the time, and it's not even half as bold as what what's on infowars. They are reviled with extra hate because people think of them as "traitors". I see this shyt all the time. Even on this forum.
          That's because they're for Trump not because they're anti-liberal.

If there is an anti-liberal black guy who likes black panthers and this type of politics I doubt anybody cares. Muhammad Ali was anti-liberal, he was arguing with liberal whites all the time.

Historically, Marcus Garvey was anti-communist. Black women don't like feminism and so on and so on. Let's not forget African countries, some of them are extremely anti-gay and anti-liberal. They don't get nearly as much crap for that as a European country would.

I never met a black person in real life though. I saw some of them but I was never like talking to them so I don't really know what they're like. So maybe I'm missing something who knows. My knowledge about black people comes from the internet and from books.

Comment

That's because they're for Trump not because they're anti-liberal.

If there is an anti-liberal black guy who likes black panthers and this type of politics I doubt anybody cares. Muhammad Ali was anti-liberal, he was arguing with liberal whites all the time.

Historically, Marcus Garvey was anti-communist. Black women don't like feminism and so on and so on. Let's not forget African countries, some of them are extremely anti-gay and anti-liberal. They don't get nearly as much crap for that as a European country would.

I never met a black person in real life though. I saw some of them but I was never like talking to them so I don't really know what they're like. So maybe I'm missing something who knows. My knowledge about black people comes from the internet and from books.
            You're living in another decade, one that consists of your perceptions of other races you've acquired through TV. It would be wise to learn rather than teach about subjects you're not familiar with. That was an old man told me anyway...

Comment

I'm surprised that Americans aren't a bit more butthurt about Kadyrov being anti-American.

A nice example of Kadyrov denigrating America from 1:10 on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

You have to admit, Kadyrov's trash talk is much better than Floyd's LOL.
              well, he is only telling the truth after minute 1:10.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                Ironic name for anti gay is ramzan I bet he rams anus on the sly.
                Hi. Does your Dad know your using the internet without supervision?

12 year olds shouldn't be able to browse the inter-webs without Mommy and Daddy giving their approval

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  You're living in another decade, one that consists of your perceptions of other races you've acquired through TV. It would be wise to learn rather than teach about subjects you're not familiar with. That was an old man told me anyway...
                  You see most of the world through TV only too. You probably never met a person of a Slavic race either.

There have been wise men who were living in complete isolation. You don't need to meet people to know what their nation is like.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    well, he is only telling the truth after minute 1:10.
                    He is an A-level trash talker.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      he answer to ellerbe and haymon and that's a fact.
                      You lame bro stop acting like a female all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X