Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teh first problem I seen was you went on a date with her, they all just want some dick to penetrate from time to time and nothing more.

She seen you as a ***** and took advantage of you.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      teh first problem I seen was you went on a date with her, they all just want some dick to penetrate from time to time and nothing more.

She seen you as a ***** and took advantage of you.
      Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
        Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..
        She makes more than a million a year what kind of work she does

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          She makes more than a million a year what kind of work she does

Happy?

Comment

So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
            In situations like this it's always best to excuse yourself to the gentleman's room and then slip out the door leaving her alone with the check. This technique also is helpful if you discuss having sex after dinner and it looks like a no go.

Comment

My asian homies tell me in asia its totally different like women kiss mens arses and they lucky if you marry them and then its no thang if you have a mistress or side thang going on just as long as the mistress doesn't try to violate the wifey.

They tell me like you just go on a business trip and smash all kinds of slats and the wifey doesn't even question it nor brings it up? Is this true? what do you asian cats think?

I'm like damn i should move to asia then lol. but they don't like my kind over there or if they do they doing it to piss off their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                In situations like this it's always best to excuse yourself to the gentleman's room and then slip out the door leaving her alone with the check. This technique also is helpful if you discuss having sex after dinner and it looks like a no go.
                HA reminds me of when i took this chick to happy hour then back to my hotel room when we got back to my room she put on her bikini like we were actually gonna swim after a few laps i made up an excuse and called the "sure thing" over and I let the door hit the first girl in the arse.

The "sure thing" wasn't as hot as the girl I kicked out, but F that I didn't get a hotel to just swim lol.

Comment

So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
                  The part i am surprised about is that men still dine women they want to ****. Isn't the thing now "Netflix and Chill"? I recently met this chick online, asked her out for a drink, she got upset and i said i should have asked for the honour of taking her out to dinner, not a drink. I told her that i didn't feel there was anything honourable in taking her out, and she should "**** off". I have no respect for a women anymore, after finding out how manipulative and vile they are, so i have no problem telling them to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them
                    Yep, what this guy said

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                      Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them
                      I disagree. I think they know what feminism means. It is us that have a different meaning for it. Feminism is about women's power. I think we are the ones confusing "feminism" with "egalitarianism". Women didn't say they were "egalitarians", they say they were "feminists". This means that everything is about them and their ascension to power. We should start paying attention. Feminism, like racism, goes against everything humanity should represent.

Comment

Working...
                      X