Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we all agree paulie got his **** pushed in by connor..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we all agree paulie got his **** pushed in by connor..

most likely esp now that we've seen connor do good vs floyd...

or do you still need to see the video to convince yourself

I want to see the whole video, 12 seconds out of 36 minutes is an edited hack job.

Comment

You mean the retired, out of shape, pass prime Paulie?! Still waiting for the unedited version of that sparing session.

Comment

Didn't someone (of significance) say the full video would be released after the fight??

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
          Didn't someone (of significance) say the full video would be released after the fight??
          Jeff Mayweather has it. You lot missed him saying it in a BScene video.

Comment

If Paulie was in shape it seems him and Conor could be a close fight that Paulie may win by a bit. It would be surprising if Conor wiped the floor with him though, even if he was not in any kind of shape.

Also, Conor is way bigger than these welterweights he's fighting lol. He must have had 20+ pounds on Floyd last night, and looks to be a naturally bigger guy than Pauli, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              If Paulie was in shape it seems him and Conor could be a close fight that Paulie may win by a bit. It would be surprising if Conor wiped the floor with him though, even if he was not in any kind of shape.

Also, Conor is way bigger than these welterweights he's fighting lol. He must have had 20+ pounds on Floyd last night, and looks to be a naturally bigger guy than Pauli, too.
              But Conor has alreadt gone into the UFC HOF for making a 145lb legacy, draining, fighting smaller guys that weren't draining like him in the firsr place. ...

Comment

If you were to selectively take pictures from this fight, you could paint the picture that McGregor dominated Mayweather but we all know that didn't happen. One clean punch, Mayweather retreating from hammer punches to the back of the head, McGregor with his hands behind his back. You string em together and it would look to be in his favour.

I would need to see more than just a few seconds and stills.

Comment

I think Paulie's version of the sparring (he "won" 8-4ish) will prove to be more honest then Dana's version of the sparring (Conor "won" 10-2) so idk about that, but I look forward to them releasing that video in the coming days or within a month or so as I expect them to.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Jeff Mayweather has it. You lot missed him saying it in a BScene video.
                    Lol wtf how does Jeff have it??

Comment

Working...
                    X