No announcement yet.

For the sake of European boxing, STOP THE SUPER SIX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the sake of European boxing, STOP THE SUPER SIX

What is the point. These Europeans are not on the same level with these young green Americans. Every lost, many Europeans lose interest in the sport of boxing. Seeing their heroes being dismantled and sodomized. After Ward/Kessler, Kessler looked like a demoralized slut and I was sadden

It's best they cut their losses now. Fight against each other in Europe and claim you are being ducked by Americans. This is the only way forward.

LOL...

Abraham got a win over a declining Jermaine Taylor, Edison Mirand twice and a list full of bums and the moment he steps in with a guy showing him angles he gets exposed....

I agree with you...

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
      LOL...

Abraham got a win over a declining Jermaine Taylor, Edison Mirand twice and a list full of bums and the moment he steps in with a guy showing him angles he gets exposed....

I agree with you...
      What about Edison M and AA first fight. That was a European style robbery

European stay home,

Comment

they all fight like robots

Comment

AA made dirrell his ***** tonight.

Stop smoking the crack pipe flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
            What about Edison M and AA first fight. That was a European style robbery

European stay home,
            Oh, no doubt Miranda was robbed in the first fight...

Abraham thinks he can get away with that low blow bs in every fight....

Comment

Couldn't give a hoot about European fighters.

I root for my countrymen. Other than that I usually root for the underdog....or Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
                What is the point. These Europeans are not on the same level with these young green Americans. Every lost, many Europeans lose interest in the sport of boxing. Seeing their heroes being dismantled and sodomized. After Ward/Kessler, Kessler looked like a demoralized slut and I was sadden

It's best they cut their losses now. Fight against each other in Europe and claim you are being ducked by Americans. This is the only way forward.
                It should be called the "Superior Athelete 3" IMHO

Comment

i dunno man. last thing i saw before turning off the tv was dirrell on a chair crying

abe is 1-1 in the tourney, just like dirrell is

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post

AA made dirrell his ***** tonight.

Stop smoking the crack pipe flawless.
                    I am seriously. This could lead to the potentate downfall of European boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X