Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Without getting into a flame war with you.

The point is this.

If I brought the boat for 5 million and sell it for 7 million was that not a good investment for me to buy that boat.?
    I have many friends with boats, and i can tell u first hand that a boat is not an investment! Unless its a VERY rare boat where there are maybe only 3 in the entire world, chances are he'll lose money on it. Boat's dont appreciate. They only depreciate under use.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      You heard it here, first.
      A boat is definitely not an investment. I hope he knows what he's doing. Don't trust anyone. Be extra careful to the ones who seem to want to get closer.

Comment

now if you buy some beat to **** sail boat for 1000 bucks and completely re do the entire thing.. then yes thats an investment...

but were talking about luxury yachts, that do not need fixed up... your not adding bedrooms and bathrooms to boats...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          now if you buy some beat to **** sail boat for 1000 bucks and completely re do the entire thing.. then yes thats an investment...

but were talking about luxury yachts, that do not need fixed up... your not adding bedrooms and bathrooms to boats...

Comment

You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that you can make money off of in the future.
            If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??

A boat is a good investment and a great commodity

this **** is classic WTF

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
              I have many friends with boats, and i can tell u first hand that a boat is not an investment! Unless its a VERY rare boat where there are maybe only 3 in the entire world, chances are he'll lose money on it. Boat's dont appreciate. They only depreciate under use.

I have a Kawasaki jetski that I brought for 4 thousand, If I sell it for 5 Thousand was that not a good investment for me to buy that Jetski.?

Comment

Without getting into a flame war with you.

The point is this.

If I brought the boat for 5 million and sell it for 7 million was that not a good investment for me to buy that boat.?
                where the hell is this $2M (that's two million dollars, Horus) profit coming from?

Comment

were talking about realistic financial investments... not your "what if" bull****...

If I buy a computer for 50 bucks and sell it for 5 grand is that an investment?

In never-never land maybe.

Comment

I have a Kawasaki jetski that I brought for 4 thousand, If I sell it for 5 Thousand was that not a good investment for me to buy that Jetski.?

Yeh but did you add a bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room and an Extra bedroom to the jetski before you sold it...?

lol

Comment

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?wtfffffffffff

what makes you think that **** is worth a thousand dollars more???

Comment

Working...
                      X