Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Alabama.

LOL.

Comment

Mexicans messed the stats up in cali

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt the state that has the biggest economy in the USA one of the lower IQ's. The state is also home to silicon valley, some of the best hospitals/doctors in the world, universities like Stanford, UCLA, Cal Poly, Berkley, UC Irvine, USC, and the ag center of the world. No way CA isn't one of the smartest states in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofbox View Post
          I HIGHLY doubt the state that has the biggest economy in the USA one of the lower IQ's. The state is also home to silicon valley, some of the best hospitals/doctors in the world, universities like Stanford, UCLA, Cal Poly, Berkley, UC Irvine, USC, and the ag center of the world. No way CA isn't one of the smartest states in the country.
          California is a state of extremes. Lot of innovation and ingenuity with some of the best universities on the planet. But those strengths can't overcome the sheer fucktarded Idiocracy levels that infest this state due to overwhelming numbers.

I'm dumb as shit, but I have the self awareness to know this fact.

Most dumbass Californians have no clue how actually dumb they are, until it's too late, and more dumbass Californians are procreated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            California is a state of extremes. Lot of innovation and ingenuity with some of the best universities on the planet. But those strengths can't overcome the sheer fucktarded Idiocracy levels that infest this state due to overwhelming numbers.

I'm dumb as shit, but I have the self awareness to know this fact.

Most dumbass Californians have no clue how actually dumb they are, until it's too late, and more dumbass Californians are procreated.
            do you have anything factual to base that on? How are Californian's dumber than say anyone from say Arkansas or Alabama or Mississippi? California has some of the highest rated school districts in the country to go along world class colleges. The perception that California's are dumb is laughable, meanwhile they're making wages someone in Texas could only dream of, unless your name is Jerry Jones or you play football for him.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofbox View Post
              do you have anything factual to base that on? How are Californian's dumber than say anyone from say Arkansas or Alabama or Mississippi? California has some of the highest rated school districts in the country to go along world class colleges. The perception that California's are dumb is laughable, meanwhile they're making wages someone in Texas could only dream of, unless your name is Jerry Jones or you play football for him.
              I agree with you about the top universities and certain K-12 districts that can stand up with any in the world. academically.

Like I said in my previous post, drowning out those bright lights is the abyss of tens of millions of stupid fuccks that live here.

I don't have any peer reviewed studies, only anecdotal ,cool story bro experiences of living in California for the majority of my life.

The little yellow school bus is everywhere here, and should be our states spirit animal.

Comment

I notice the closer to Canada, the higher the IQ. I wonder why.

Comment

I agree with you about the top universities and certain K-12 districts that can stand up with any in the world. academically.

Like I said in my previous post, drowning out those bright lights is the abyss of tens of millions of stupid fuccks that live here.

I don't have any peer reviewed studies, only anecdotal ,cool story bro experiences of living in California for the majority of my life.

The little yellow school bus is everywhere here, and should be our states spirit animal.
                  Ok, UCB, EE/CS me, stupid as ****, I had to pay money & use a false address to go to a better school, not in my hood.
                  I'm a big boss man now. and I ain't no house ****** mofo correct your self before pretty as OG me chin a checks you..

Throw me a kiss as I want to represent people who passed in 2017.
                  Let me lament the loss of life

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Ok, UCB, EE/CS me, stupid as ****, I had to pay money & use a false address to go to a better school, not in my hood.
                    I'm a big boss man now. and I ain't no house ****** mofo correct your self before pretty as OG me chin a checks you..

Throw me a kiss as I want to represent people who passed in 2017.
                    Let me lament the loss of life
                    You can save the tough guy talk.

I have my own dirty deeds. I don't go beating my chest about them every single ****ing post because it's boring, and why dry snitch on myself for stupid criminal **** that I did 15-20 years ago. I'm not that guy at 40+ anymore.

Go play with somebody else.

Comment

You can save the tough guy talk.

I have my own dirty deeds. I don't go beating my chest about them every single ****ing post because it's boring, and why dry snitch on myself for stupid criminal **** that I did 15-20 years ago. I'm not that guy at 40+ anymore.

Go play with somebody else.
                      How much shu time?DHO never listen.

Let's swap stories. Being black boxed in trans mission.

I'll give you my DOJ fed number & my Cali DOC...
                      What you got homie??

Comment

Working...
                      X