Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only thing that matters now after the Loma fight is.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that matters now after the Loma fight is.........

how do u see that fight playing out

Comment

Garcia will have height, weight and reach advantage, but not by much. He should win. Also experience.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        how do u see that fight playing out
        I think Mike might be too big for Loma.....I don't think he can get passed the size advantage...but if Loma can work the speed and the outside and his foot movement is on point he could pull it off.....

Comment

One to look forward to for sure but didnt I see somewhere Mikey is staying at 140? Loma needs to do some work at 130 then 135 before he jumps up to 140 imo.

Comment

my heart says mikey buy my mind says loma. while mikey is an awesome talent, loma is one of those once in a generation talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              One to look forward to for sure but didnt I see somewhere Mikey is staying at 140? Loma needs to do some work at 130 then 135 before he jumps up to 140 imo.
              I think he has gone on record that he would go back for this fight....

Comment

Lomachenko has a style that's almost impossible to beat. He scores with a lot of throw away punches and dance around his opponent so the judges see him in total control.

Notice sometimes he'll move around his opponent just to land punches when he could've landed the same punches from a more standard position and be effective. He's already a special fighter but spends a lot of time trying to appear even more special. It's worked so far. The ESPN crew was gushing so much over him caused Jim Lampley to shed a few tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  I think he has gone on record that he would go back for this fight....

Awesome, that's basically them meeting in the middle. I'm all for it.

Comment

I hope to see it.

Maybe one beltholder at 135 and then make it in the summer.

I just have this idea that a fighter's first fight at a new weight shouldn't be the best guy at that weight.

It's worked out on occasion but I didn't think it was a good idea going in.

Comment

Working...
                    X