No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Could Be a Type of Legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    If this is a close fight amd Lomachenko barely wins or its a controversial win. I think Rig. should be ranked P4P higher than Loma. Because that will tell if both were same size Rig. probably would of won.
    You can't make this **** up.

Hopefully Rigo gets his a$$ kicked to shut up terrible "fans" like this.

Comment

Here's a hot take: Rigondeaux is overrated. He's living off a win he had 4 years ago, and hasn't done **** since.

Comment

2 weight classes below and still 50/50 that's greatness...

Loma avoided Rigo at lower classes and now almost 3 weight classes seeing how Loma moving to 135 after this fight and we're still talking how great the fight will be says more about Rigo greatness than Loma because when size advantage wasn't an issue we all knew Rigo would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          That will be interesting to see because we know that no amount of boos will make a top Cuban boxer deviate from his plan, Rigo will maintain his "discipline" at all times.
          Yup! I've seen many good fighters lose fights trying to impress the fans and box outside the box lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
            You can't make this **** up.

Hopefully Rigo gets his a$$ kicked to shut up terrible "fans" like this.
            Why is that making sht up?? Is Rig. NOT moving up 2 weight classes?? Has Rig. Ever foughtat 126 or 130 before??? Loma before he turned PRO fought at 132....

Comment

Best comment so far

Comment

Yup! I've seen many good fighters lose fights trying to impress the fans and box outside the box lol...
                Yup and we've seen Rigo not give a f**k about the boos vs Agbeko and Francisco. Unfortunately, it's that same discipline that prevents them from becoming fan favorite.
                If Loma feels confident, I wouldn't be surprised if he "shows up" Rigo and showboats a bit. I personally don't mind Loma "flexing" a bit.

Comment

Yup and we've seen Rigo not give a f**k about the boos vs Agbeko and Francisco. Unfortunately, it's that same discipline that prevents them from becoming fan favorite.
                  If Loma feels confident, I wouldn't be surprised if he "shows up" Rigo and showboats a bit. I personally don't mind Loma "flexing" a bit.
                  Loma does any showboating on Rig. He's gonna get popped. BIG difference between Sosa/Walter's and Rig. Rig. Is 1000% focused and disciplined.

Rig. FUKS ppls face up badly so he has to have some power for such a small guy??? That Asian dude looked like the Elephant man after their fight. And Donaire the last few rounds was fighting with only one eye.

Comment

Loma does any showboating on Rig. He's gonna get popped. BIG difference between Sosa/Walter's and Rig. Rig. Is 1000% focused and disciplined.

Rig. FUKS ppls face up badly so he has to have some power for such a small guy??? That Asian dude looked like the Elephant man after their fight. And Donaire the last few rounds was fighting with only one eye.
                    Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Rigo but I have a whole lot of respect for Loma. Can't wait for Saturday, this is the fight I've been waiting for, even more than than Ward-Kovalev, GGG-Canelo or a potential Joshua-Wilder clash.

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Rigo but I have a whole lot of respect for Loma. Can't wait for Saturday, this is the fight I've been waiting for, even more than than Ward-Kovalev, GGG-Canelo or a potential Joshua-Wilder clash.
                      Yeah me to. I hope they bring the best out of each other..

Comment

Working...
                      X