Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
    Arrow is solid thru first 2 or 3 seasons, then goes downhill
    Thats all shows though.

Even the best shows have good seasons and bad.

Or downhill after a few years.

Comment

definitely not the same

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        definitely not the same

He doesn't have iron fists

His name is iron fist

Comment

worst series ever. It doesnt even make sense, no action, total bore and worse characters ever, talk about having an attitude smh.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
            Arrow is solid thru first 2 or 3 seasons, then goes downhill
            That's true but tbf they actually recuperated in season 5. It's been noticeably better, way better, with more supporting characters. Season 4 was dull and bland, but I think with season 5 they came back. Watching season 4 was a chore, because I can't leave a show like that, but i've been impressed with this season. The new actors they added to help Green Arrow is probably what the show was missing, maybe it just plateaued with GA, Diggle, Felicity and Captain Lance. The new faces made the show better.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
              Can't take that shit seriously. The lead guy is ****ing Loras Tyrell from game of thrones.
              Some of the actors were definitely taken from some fantasy genre shows/movies. Iron Fist and his gf are both from GoT, Harold Meachum is from Lord of The Rings.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                Can't take that shit seriously. The lead guy is ****ing Loras Tyrell from game of thrones.
                lol i have to google this.. so this is the fa.g brother of that chick that married the 2 king brothers.. sorry i've always been bad at remembering character names ..

Comment

Are the fight scenes any good?

Comment

watched 2 episodes....

not bad, not great. he has extraordinary ''kung fu'' skills and his right hand hulks out (supposedly when his mind is clear). made mention of his nemesis called ''the hand''. the one thing i really didnt like about this was ward looked old enough to be his fathers brother.

every movie/tv show has at least these 2 components;conflict and conflict resolution. maybe these improve as the show goes on ?

Comment

Just finished it.
                      I disagree with casting. I think the actor that played Davos would have made a better ironfist than Finn jones . Finn jones just can't convey emotions. His facial expression is the same shyster he's sad, mad, frustrated.
                      Agree with the villain. Having two villain Madam Gou and Bakuto who are obviously enemies can be confusing for the viewers. Also there's Harold as a villain as well.

The fighting scene could have been more original. I've seen better martial arts from Daredevil. The best fighting scene in my opinion is when ironfist fought that drunk guardian. Thats the type of fighting scene I was expecting from this series kinda like IP MAn

Overall it's an ok series. Maybe 6/10. Definitely my least favorite from the Netflix marvel series

Comment

Working...
                      X