Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Weren't you saying Jacobs would duck??
    Looks like it only took $3mill dollars to get Jacobs in the ring. He really could've fought two Peter Quillins for what he'd be willing fight Golovkin.

Comment

Weren't you saying Jacobs would duck??
      Didn't I tell you he's a Steve Kim disciple It's hilarious watching him and these other Steve Kim disciples on Twitter trying to get Steve Kim to retweet them It's sad and hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I hope that he wins, so we can see where this will go.

Sure it would be a very good win for Jacobs, but I think that Golovkin has better upside..... if only he would take more challenging fights.

This could be the move that turns the corner for Golovkin, and I am 100% aware that he is steering the golov-ship, not Loeffler/Sanchez, or anyone else.

I want to see if Gennady has finally decided to remove his training wheels..... but if - after Jacobs - they return to fighting no-hopers and furnishing us with b,b,b,b,but stories..... then fk Golovkin.

I think that Jacobs could have some early success but Golovkin will break him down eventually for a mid-late TKO.
        Jacobs serves as the spoiler to the presumed "superfight" between Canelo and Golovkin. He has been waiting for a chance at a big fight and people didn't necessarily buy that 1st round KO win over Quillin.

That's why I'm rooting for Jacobs. This is Golovkin's first actual test against someone that is a top 160 guy (I was not sold on Lemieux then and I'm not sold on him now). Let's see what Golovkin does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Looks like it only took $3mill dollars to get Jacobs in the ring. He really could've fought two Peter Quillins for what he'd be willing fight Golovkin.
          Look at this dude, still complaining like an idiot.

Yes, it took potentially 3 million dollars to make the fight happen.

It took money that I told you was available and that Loeffler told you was available, but we were supposed to listen to some guy named Eastcoast who clearly doesn't know schit about schit?

Of course not. Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Now keep crying all the way to March 18th. Come March 19th, you will no longer be with us in the physical form, but you'll be in our prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Didn't I tell you he's a Steve Kim disciple It's hilarious watching him and these other Steve Kim disciples on Twitter trying to get Steve Kim to retweet them It's sad and hilarious
            Lol these guys are straight clowns. What are they saying on twitter?

HeroBando
            OnePunch
            kafkod
            Eastcoast
            Jubei

DKSAB and don't know schit about business

Comment

Look at this dude, still complaining like an idiot.

Yes, it took potentially 3 million dollars to make the fight happen.

It took money that I told you was available and that Loeffler told you was available, but we were supposed to listen to some guy named Eastcoast who clearly doesn't know schit about schit?

Of course not. Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Now keep crying all the way to March 18th. Come March 19th, you will no longer be with us in the physical form, but you'll be in our prayers
              Chollo going his usual 'full-******'. Cry yourself to sleep when your staring at Jacobs non-moving body on the canvas March 18th.

Comment

• But, but...

But, but....

Jacobs has Pirog problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Jacobs sucks. Another can for golovkin
                  Exactly. Jacobs is at best an average fighter. Don't care if I forget the day of the fight to be honest.

Substitute Jacobs for Ward, then we are talking.

Comment

• Ppv? Need to come with a good undercard if I'm paying. Chocolatito cuadras 2 for starters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Chollo going his usual 'full-******'. Cry yourself to sleep when your staring at Jacobs non-moving body on the canvas March 18th.
                      Only person that has gone full ****** and went full ****** was you and your boys.

I've been telling you guys for the last year and a half this fight was possible and that there was money for it.

Just admit it; you were wrong and DKSAB and DKSA business so we can move on

Comment

Working...
                      X