Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    keep supporting and loving muzzys.

YOU AND ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

best believe that.
    That guy is a f-ing fool. Even now Asians in Asia look at the West and consider people like him to be complete ****ing ******s (and they're right).

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media!
      That's right, on social media...by SJW's who make story's up for the sake of gathering attention.

The story about your girlfriend was also a load of crap that she made up for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        UK (or a rump UK) will still have to take in Canadians as Commonwealth citizens.
        Can't get any worse than that.
        The UK can do whatever they vote for. They don't have the commie EU telling them that have to let in millions of lowlife Syrian "refugee" parasites.

Comment

Islamist Hate Preacher Anjem Choudary Will Vote Against Brexit

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/21/is...#ixzz4Ctmz7Z85

that's all you need to know.

Brits did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
            Oh yeah sorry I forgot my girlfriend was involved in the raping of white girls. Yeah a half-Jamaican Christian girl is actually heavily involved in the crimes of Muslim gangs. She's lucky she just got verbal abuse.

You utter ****
            Enough with your stupid story. Anyone that lives in the UK knows that its a made up story. Nobody just goes up to people and blatantly says racist **** unless its a youtube social experiment. How dumb do you think we are?

Comment

A country wanting to keep its sovereignty is called racist. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                Islamist Hate Preacher Anjem Choudary Will Vote Against Brexit

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/21/is...#ixzz4Ctmz7Z85

that's all you need to know.

Brits did the right thing.
                Anjem Choudary is ****ed now

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I can get you 9.5% compounded monthly in a MIC fund up here. Extremely stable. Holla at meeeee

how is it taxed?

i don't think i even know what an MIC is . is it something they only do in canada?

i like 401K's because they're tax free, and most employers will match your contributions if they're a few percent or less. pretty much a no brainer as a basis of your retirement savings if you're getting a match.

but they definetly don't pay out at 9.5%, and if there;sa bad year for the stock market you're generally screwed. i'm pretty sure i got f'n croaked yesterday. i'm young, so i've got it invested aggressively and to grow. i don't even want to think about it any more than i have to . it's spilt milk. if i pull it out prematurely i'd pay full taxes on the income, and i even think i'd pay them on the gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    Most of us are immigrants one way or another. We have depended on, and do need immigrants. They've backed, supported, helped build, help fight with and among us for years. Any basic grasp of history and you'd understand that. But expecting a basic grasp of English (ironic) seems a push for you, chap.
                    The difference is we INTEGRATED. Do you even know what integrating means? It means you don't build your own Muslim ghetto slums in the country that you move to, or try to uphold sharia law on the streets and groom 12 year old's like the Pedofile false prophet Muhammad.

It also means you speak ENGLISH, and actually socialize with British people, embrace our culture and not make your own little reclusive Polish community in each city.

Thank god the flow of migrants is going to come to a screeching halt, they'll now be forced to integrate due to lack of Polish and Muslim people moving next to them.

Comment

These kind of things happen after all sorts of major events or occurrences; after Lee Rigby was killed we had a rise in racial incidents, as we did after situations in France and Belgium, it will settle down and the numbskulls will crawl back under there rocks - but just to put a bit of perspective on this, we normally have approximately 50-60 recorded incidents over the course of a week and we are now up to mid eighties!!

Comment

Working...
                      X