Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wladamir always have issues with random drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    ??? how did you even bring up Ward and why??
    Just curious why you didn't make a thread about Ward, but we all know what's up.

Comment

Tons of fighters get upset when asked, I remember hopkins got upset when pascal brought it towards and ward just flat out refuses to take a drug test.

Reason IMO they get upset cause cause their is a procedure to get the balling rolling on this, just screaming about a drug test at some damn pressure is not the way and is more as an act to taint the accused image rather then to really get anything done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Just curious why you didn't make a thread about Ward, but we all know what's up.
        I do not recall him declining testing and threatening to not fight...please dont post the rodriguz crap at a press conferance after the fight was already signed..wlad does this in negotiations

Comment

He was asked by 2 fighters..and got angry, declined and threatened to cancel the fight
          From what i remember, Povetkin wanted the russian testing, Wlad said he wanted the german one, you can make both cases whether he knows he passes the german test on whatever juice he's on or he doesn't trust russian testing. As for Pulev, which fighter obeys his opponent's personal blood testing requests?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            Tons of fighters get upset when asked, I remember hopkins got upset when pascal brought it towards and ward just flat out refuses to take a drug test.

Reason IMO they get upset cause cause their is a procedure to get the balling rolling on this, just screaming about a drug test at some damn pressure is not the way and is more as an act to taint the accused image rather then to really get anything done.

exactly..but Wlad was asked during negotiations before the contracts were signed

Comment

He seems to get upset and threaten to cancel fights when random drug testing is asked for..why is this?? I know Vitali tested dirty in the Olympics but does Wladamir have something to hide now?
              If you're really wondering the answer to the question you ask and are not trying to just build base less speculation about something then perhaps you should write Wladimir a letter, fold it up nicely, then put it in an envelope, and shove it right up your ass.

Comment

Has wlad ever gone under any drug testing besides the basic commision?

Comment

He's the A-side, doe..

When you are the A-side you get to call:
                  Glove size
                  Drug testing
                  PPV split or flat fee

He's just being a typical diva like other fighters....plus he's probably juicing his balls off

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    He's the A-side, doe..

When you are the A-side you get to call:
                    Glove size
                    Drug testing
                    PPV split or flat fee

He's just being a typical diva like other fighters....plus he's probably juicing his balls off
                    /thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post

pascal said it after the fight was signed....anybody can do that

its ridiculous to do that

and he was told by schaefer to leave the presser and only shoved pascal when pascal put his hands on him

Comment

Working...
                      X