Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-rated]"I'm going to rip your heart out and feed it to you on a plate!" - Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Fury always talk like he is a feared KO artist when he is not a big puncher? His claim to fame is his boring win over a sub par Wlad and he never once hurt Wlad just like he never hurt his last cherry pick.He doesn't rip hearts out. He taps his way to points wins although he does have a few good KOs to his credit but nobody as good or dangerous as Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      If Fury gets knocked down he'll jump right up and go to war like a man possessed. Fury would die before losing in the ring.
      Cunningham had Fury down for a 6 or 7 count and he is not a puncher. Wilder hits much faster and harder than Cunningham and if he puts Fury down it's over for Fury. If Fury beats the count Wilder will just finish him off. Wilder is a great finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        If Fury gets knocked down he'll jump right up and go to war like a man possessed. Fury would die before losing in the ring.
        Wilder looked mentally beaten, like a dead man walking, through the whole of the 8th round against Ortiz. He only started fighting back again when he realised the old geezer had blown himself out and didn't have enough left to hurt him.

I have a feeling Wilder is going to quit against Fury. He's been protected for too long.

Comment

He used to be clever but his material now seems really tired. Like if my dad were trying to be a badass again...

Comment

Says the guy who clowns around in the ring and picks up his opponents at the weigh ins like it's his wedding day.

Shut up fury

Comment

Tyson Fury's actual strategy-- "I will try to jab, move away and be as negative as possible in the hopes of avoiding any exchanges and hopefully steal enough rounds to win a decision". That would be much more honest.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Tyson Fury's actual strategy-- "I will try to jab, move away and be as negative as possible in the hopes of avoiding any exchanges and hopefully steal enough rounds to win a decision". That would be much more honest.
                Fury will be willing to leave it all in the ring on this one. Make a statement. Hes coming to bully Wilder. To force a war.

Comment

I think people forget how good Fury is inside.... that's his best bet in this fight against such a light opponent, take away his range, you take away the right hand..... his only hope lol

Comment

I’ll be rooting for Fury on fight night, though I really want to see wilder KO joshua first.

Comment

His trash talking game has gotten old

Comment

Working...
                      X