No announcement yet.

When Ortiz failed a drug test Wilder fought his mandatory on short notice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    people need to understand there are actually legit reasons to hate ggg when u step back and look...other than him being white

im white...I don't like him

I like all of the other EE guys...at least have respect for them...I don't for golovkin...and there are many legit reasons why...

you have no leg to stand on whatsoever if you resent golokvin for ending up in a fight with vanes martyrosian. the person to blame for all of this is canelo alvarez. he failed a drug test and pulled out of the fight with only a few weeks remaining.

of course, you did not address how important it is for wilder ot be able to call any opponent under the sun because he's already on weight, and that almost all world class MW and even some of the JMW cannot make 160 lbs in a few weeks and be in shape to fight 12 rounds.

you can name these reasons if you have them . give me one good reason why golokvin should be blamed for alvarez failing a drug test and pulling out of the fight. just one.

Comment

I think it's a **** fight for GGG, no way around it..
      Andrade - Southpaw and can't fight southpaw on such short notice
      Charlo and Jacobs were tied in a fight themselves
      Dervychenko - Wish IBF ordered it and called for purse bids, then DiBella should have bid for it..

And Wilder-Stiverne 2 was **** too.. shows you how corrupt WBC is to make him a mando..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        He also said he only wanted Joshua, then rejected his good offer and signed a deal to face Brezeale.

So how can we believe in anything this guy says. Proven liar.
        When did that fight get announced????

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I had no idea English wasn't your first language. No surprise he's picking on a foreigner I guess. LOL

Funny though it backfires and then his post had way more errors and then has excuses as to why. LOL
          Yea I can read and write fairly well in english, if you heard me talk it's a bit more obvious but my English isn't as broken as it was years ago.

Lol and the guy is a grown man who acts like a complete child and tries to rationalize it

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You are starting about three or four threads a day complaining about GGG fighting Vanes.If you hate the fight then just don't watch it. Saying how much you hate the fight and hate GGG over and over day after day won't make the fight any better.. What does Wilder have to do with it? Wilder has defended his title against guys most of us never heard of who were rated number 40 or 50 by boxrec. GGG is fighting Vanes and all your crying won't change that. He was ready to fight Canelo for the second time and before that he fought Jacobs so he isn't the cherry picker you are making him out to be. You have trashed the GGG vs Vanes fight about 100 times now so why don't you give it a rest.

Good Post boliodogs!

Comment

There were 10 days more notice than in this instance, but nice try.

Comment

Working...
              X