Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds have Wlad/Vitali lost in their Careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many rounds have Wlad/Vitali lost in their Careers?

Vitali has 2 losses one to a shoulder injury and the other to a cut by lewis. I havent seen people take more than a round or two off him per fight.

Are they the most dominating heavy weights in terms of their style and technique? If anyone has the number of rounds they lost and won that would be great.

its hard to win a round against them much less win the fight. Only punchers have a chance against them, not in a mllion years will they be out boxed in the ring.

not really sure. look at their box rec lmao

Comment

vitalis lost very few...wlads been knocked down multiple times so he's lost alot of rounds..but not many lately

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Vitali has 2 losses one to a shoulder injury and the other to a cut by lewis. I havent seen people take more than a round or two off him per fight.

Are they the most dominating heavy weights in terms of their style and technique? If anyone has the number of rounds they lost and won that would be great.

its hard to win a round against them much less win the fight. Only punchers have a chance against them, not in a mllion years will they be out boxed in the ring.
        Vitali wins a lot of rounds based on his posture and composure...If you watch the Lennox fight in slomo (Yes Ive done this) you will notice that Vitali immediately erects his posture after getting hurt by a punch. He invests a lot effort into "looking the part" and actually stole a round by doing this exact thing. He only breaks character between rounds when the judges arent scoring.

Wlads tactic is just the opposite. If he gets hurt he'd rather hit the canvas than pretend to be fine and take punishment. Thats probably why his speech is so much better than his brother.

Comment

Herbie Hide with a chin would have had a great shot at beating Vitali. But hey, he didn't have a chin, so that's that. It was a good blueprint though - even if it was only one round.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Vitali wins a lot of rounds based on his posture and composure...If you watch the Lennox fight in slomo (Yes Ive done this) you will notice that Vitali immediately erects his posture after getting hurt by a punch. He invests a lot effort into "looking the part" and actually stole a round by doing this exact thing. He only breaks character between rounds when the judges arent scoring.

Wlads tactic is just the opposite. If he gets hurt he'd rather hit the canvas than pretend to be fine and take punishment. Thats probably why his speech is so much better than his brother.
            rofl - vitali wins a lot of rounds based on beating the hell out of his opponents.

since vitali started gaining attention from HBO (which is when i started following him) i haven't seen him lose any rounds aside from the first round against sanders and maybe 2 rounds of the lewis fight. but also i haven't watched the chris byrd fight since it aired live - ages ago. so maybe he lost one or two there? idk. either way, he hasn't been dominated in a round since i started following him. lewis did land that monster uppercut though - but god he took it like a man and walked through it. amazing.

i haven't seen wlad really lose any rounds aside from the ones he went down in. IMO peter only scored one legit knockdown in that fight and that was the only round he even won. rewatch the fight and this should become quite clear. he went down against davaryl (sp) williams or what ever his name is. he lost that round but it was the complete definition of a flash knockdown.
            he may have lost 1 or 2 rounds against brock, but not really. aside from the rounds he was knocked down in - i dont remember him actually losing any round in one sided fashion. i don't expect peter to take a single round from klitschko.

like these guys or not - its extremely remarkable how few rounds they have lost in their careers. most of the rounds given to their opponents in fights have been charity, just so their cards weren't shut outs or what not.

i want to watch the vitali-lennox fight now. what a great fight! they should have fought again.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              Herbie Hide with a chin would have had a great shot at beating Vitali. But hey, he didn't have a chin, so that's that. It was a good blueprint though - even if it was only one round.
              i didn't really follow herbie hide at all. what happened to him after vitali and who were his best wins over?

Comment

Hide currently has a long unbeaten streak at cruiserweight.

He looked good for a round. Not many heavyweights have that speed, power and movement. That is definitely one of the ways Klitschko could have been beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  How many rounds have Wlad/Vitali lost in their Careers?
                  Not sure. But boxing fans have lost every round Wlav/Vitali have fought.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Not sure. But boxing fans have lost every round Wlav/Vitali have fought.
                    yea i guess thats why they sell out giant ass stadiums in germany. aside from the ibragimov fight - i've enjoyed every fight either have been in.

Comment

Working...
                    X