Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor's Trainer Doesn't Rule Out Malignaggi Boxing Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I would freaking love this

Comment

This crap would sell. Promotion Paulie would be a trip lol.

Comment

Are they really trying to sell people this crap?

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised. I mentioned before I think this Netflix doc about there sparring session could be step 1 in a promotion of a fight or could be testing if there is enough interest in them fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Paulie would stop McGregor
            Umm hell NO!!! Hes has a KO% of like 2 and hasnt had a tko since 2012

Comment

conor needs to stay away from fights that has more than 3 rounds. in a boxing match, paulie by late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Umm hell NO!!! Hes has a KO% of like 2 and hasnt had a tko since 2012
                paulie by late stoppage and i hate paulie!. conor will gas out by the 5th round. conor's power is overrated and since he'll be having on boxing gloves, his power will even be more at a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  This crap would sell. Promotion Paulie would be a trip lol.
                  it wont... paulie is not a big of a name.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    No I said stop not KO (there is a difference if you weren't aware).

Maybe you should watch the Mayweather fight again, Floyd carried him for a number of rounds and when he started letting his hands go McGregor was quickly taken out.

Paulie would set a pace that McGregor cant handle, he will empty his tank and force a stoppage.

People mocking Paulie seem to forget that he was a good technical fighter and many levels above McTapper.
                    Ok! A TKO is also a stoppage as is s quitting on the stool, or corner throwing in the towel and so on. The point is Paulie never had power, even in his prime. He has been retired for a while and is fat and out of shape. This is a money grab --- in a word, or three, a freak show which has little to do with professional boxing.

Of course, Mayweather carried McGregor it was obvious to anyone who watched the fight, but Mayweather is several parsecs above Malignaggi. I will say this for Paulie, he got more mileage out of the little power he has than anyone else of his generation plus Paulie has loads of guts. He was outgunned in every fight but had more than his share of victories.

Comment

This would have made sense a year ago when it was a hot topic. Now, it's a tired idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X