No announcement yet.

Poll for British fans only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I don't think Chisora is shot, persay. He's probably the only HW on Matchroom I like. My thing with Chisora is that he's been handed an L on every close fight he's ever had...never gotten the benefit BS loss to Whyte, BS loss to Kabayel, Debatable loss to Pulev, Debatable loss to Helenius (28 year old undefeated Helenius too, not the 34 year old who had just been KO'd by Johann F'n Duhaupas)

hard to show up motivated when that keeps happening. When he shows up motivated, he's a hell of a lot better than Dillian Whyte IMO. Just hasn't had the golden opportunities that Whyte has. Whyte deserves to get KO'd by Ortiz just for running his mouth and hiding. Del Boy deserves a good fight with a decent payday.
    I watched haye dust chisora in person at Upton park was a great fight. Chisora of that time would annihilate whyte. Even the current day version had whyte out on his feet several times.

I would like to see him get another payday he never says no to a fight. But I'd like to see Ortiz ko whyte with a counter left straight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
      I watched haye dust chisora in person at Upton park was a great fight. Chisora of that time would annihilate whyte. Even the current day version had whyte out on his feet several times.

I would like to see him get another payday he never says no to a fight. But I'd like to see Ortiz ko whyte with a counter left straight too.
      exactly. I want Ortiz to KO whyte, and I want Del Boy to get a good payday. I'd love to see him get a match against Parker, Povetkin, or Breazeale. I'd say a motivated Chisora beats all 3 pretty easily. (I've never ranked Parker that highly, but he was screwed against Whyte, Should have been a draw IMO When Parker was #3 with the WBO I was furious. I had him losing to Ruiz, and suddenly he's #3 HW because he has a belt that he shouldn't)

Comment

why does the platform make a difference?
        Logistical reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
          Logistical reasons.
          explain why the platform of the fight would make a difference to you and would factor into why you would want to see one fight over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
            Chisora without question. The first fight was incredible and it's between two brits. What's wrong with that? I don't rate ortiz as highly as most on here and most of his fights are boring.

he's ranked a hell of a lot higher than derrick chisora, who is past his best by date and not a particularly dangerous puncher.

Comment

Ortiz u little bloody wanker.

Comment

exactly. I want Ortiz to KO whyte, and I want Del Boy to get a good payday. I'd love to see him get a match against Parker, Povetkin, or Breazeale. I'd say a motivated Chisora beats all 3 pretty easily. (I've never ranked Parker that highly, but he was screwed against Whyte, Should have been a draw IMO When Parker was #3 with the WBO I was furious. I had him losing to Ruiz, and suddenly he's #3 HW because he has a belt that he shouldn't)
                Why do you want Ortiz to KO Whyte?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he's ranked a hell of a lot higher than derrick chisora, who is past his best by date and not a particularly dangerous puncher.
                  He just KO'd Takam quicker than AJ did.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                    He just KO'd Takam quicker than AJ did.
                    Correction. Chisora whipped Takam's ass and then knocked him out. AJ benefited from one of those Joe Calzaghe UK stoppages. They should do Ortiz vs Whyte and have Chisora fight AJ in April. That's a better fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      Don't give a śhit. I would rather see the chisora fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X