Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Mark My Words, I'll Beat The F*** Out Of Crawford!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Say what you want about Jose but he's carried the promotion on his back and this could do big numbers, probably Bud's biggest on ESPN. This fight on paper wasn't that interesting but I'm pumped for it now.
    Facts!!!..Jose playing his part

Comment

I hope Jose does the boxing world a favor and beats that wannabe thug.

Boxing world is cheering for you Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I hope Jose does the boxing world a favor and beats that wannabe thug.

Boxing world is cheering for you Jose.
        Lol if tc is a wannabe thug then what is Jose?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Lol if tc is a wannabe thug then what is Jose?
          What you trying to say Crawford is more “thug “ cuz heeeee blaaaack???

Comment

Had he connected all that Omaha money to be made would be lost with no fight. All those racist Omaha Bud fans be shytting burritos and chicken. Just maybe Buds moms shuts her big mouth with this. Yet bud calls Benevides mom a ***** when she is nowhere in sight . This is what happens when you stage a fight in a stink hole like Omaha.

Comment

Definitely numbers increase due to Benevides bravado. Bud can't sell and Top Tank will tank him soon. Maybe this is sleazy Bob's plan for tonight's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                What you trying to say Crawford is more “thug “ cuz heeeee blaaaack???
                Why don’t you just answer you dumb troll. Jose is the one pushing people. Can’t control his emotions

Comment

"Mark my words"....... Has Benavidez learned English lessons fom Tony Bellew? Wait for "no shadow of a doubt" next.The games really given away if he starts calling himself a "fat, mouthy scouser" though, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X