Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Khabib Was Very Unprofessional, Fine Will Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    What's the big deal with saying crazy stuff. Fighters have been talking like Conor for years. They will continue to talk like him to their opponents in build up to fights. If fighters get their feelings hurt because someone is insulting him then they shouldn't be fighting.
    I like trash talk as much as anyone. I have a thick skin and I make comments that are offensive when trying to be funny, especially here on NSB. So I understand your point.

That said, implying that dude was part of 9/11 is irresponsible but especially now given the climate we are in IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      That's pretty much what Khabib said in his post fight interview. And like the azz that White is, he shifted all culpability to Khabib, almost to say, it doesn't matter how disrespectful I allow your opponent to be in order to sell tickets, you need to show restraint. In a way he's right, but its a double standard to allow classless talk from McGregor because it sells tickets but turn his nose up because Khabib responded with how most would respond. Major props for Khabib being smart enough to retaliate AFTER he'd fought and won.
      This is a really good post. The UFC is in bed with Conor. ESPN signed on with UFC because of Conor. So they will let Conor do just about anything to sell a fight.

They better be careful because khabib just jumped into the crowd. What happens when he triggers someone's inner demons and they decide to choke conor to death or permanently injure him?

Comment

What's the big deal with saying crazy stuff. Fighters have been talking like Conor for years. They will continue to talk like him to their opponents in build up to fights. If fighters get their feelings hurt because someone is insulting him then they shouldn't be fighting.
        trash talking is fine, but do that to your opponent only. dont diss the whole race, religion, family, etc. you're fighting your opponent only you're not fighting his people or his religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Oh did I hurt your feelings little nuthugger? I'm sure daddy Floyd will give you a kiss goodnight
          Just a reminder how much of a scumbag u are SCUMBAG douche tip licker

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            trash talking is fine, but do that to your opponent only. dont diss the whole race, religion, family, etc. you're fighting your opponent only you're not fighting his people or his religion.
            I saw a news report where this guy khabib was slagging off mcgreggor country ireland in his victory speech in moscow and i was trying to find the exact quote when i did a search and found that he was also slagging off the irish language, mcgreggors family and other stuff, what a f ucking hypocrite

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/mma/3209...ff-irish-fans/

https://www.independent.ie/videos/sp...-37384468.html

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I don't fault Khabib at all for trying to beat the sh-t out of someone that denigrates his religion like that. However, he should've not put paying customers in jeopardy so I expect Nevada will fine and possibly suspend him.
              so you think freedom of speech should be thrown out the window?

cuz thats all khabib was crying about...

"he talk bad about my religion, my country... You cant talk about other religions/countries like that blah blah blah"

maybe where he came from... hes not used to the freedom USA provides

Comment

I mean Connor’s behavior has been awfully bad always ... yet he has never been suspended .

Comment

What Conor said in part was true. Look up Khabib's manager Ali Abdelaziz. He got caught and ended up working for the FBI as a snitch.

Comment

wow look at all the wussies here.....

waaaahhhhh he talk bad about his religion

waaaaahhhh he talk bad about his country

waaaaahhhh he talk bad about his wife

waaaaahhhh he talk bad about his coach

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

buncha pussies

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      wow these guys are just a bunch of hypocrites, i mean all this phoney oh im so sensitive im so insulted, when the guy does have history and khabid has slagged of his opponents culture and family too in the runup, clowns

Comment

Working...
                      X