No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    The real American is the woman who stepped in and stopped the fake American from harassing the Mexicans
    Without a doubt.

I’d like to take a minute to thank you for always showing the other side of the coin.

This country has enough scars and doesn’t deserve to be put through a do over of its dubious past by the hands of a wanna be orange guy.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-03-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

This is why it's important to have representation in the WH press briefing room. Nobody else gonna bring up our issues

Lol Huckabee Sanders laying it down. She's good at her job.

I liked the first reporter but the second stuffed up by mentioning Bill Clinton. You can't do that with the Huckerbeast. She just zoned in on that and used it to evade the question.

Donald Trump is lucky to have her on his side.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Real Americans taking our country back

JimRaynor
            man down
            DoubleLeftH00k

Comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              People like you are why this country has been divided into groups and pitted against each other.
              Nah. Redlining by racist Whites in the past is why that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Nah. Redlining by racist Whites in the past is why that happened.
                That loser is still stalking me. Been on my ignore list for 3 months and he's still trying to talk to me. And the reason I put him on ignore is because no matter what the topic he was following me around quoting me. I'd log on and have notifications from him in every topic I posted in. Like damn bruh can I enjoyb my time on boxingscene without you following he around like a pet. WTF?!? If someone doesn't want to be bothered with me I leave them alone. But that lonely incel loser doesn't have a life. A pathetic excuse for a man. He's showing his ***** tendencies.

Comment

That loser is still stalking me. Been on my ignore list for 3 months and he's still trying to talk to me. And the reason I put him on ignore is because no matter what the topic he was following me around quoting me. I'd log on and have notifications from him in every topic I posted in. Like damn bruh can I enjoyb my time on boxingscene without you following he around like a pet. WTF?!? If someone doesn't want to be bothered with me I leave them alone. But that lonely incel loser doesn't have a life. A pathetic excuse for a man. He's showing his ***** tendencies.
                  My son, you start threads about me.

You dont see me starting threads on you.

Yes, I quote you. I do it to counter the falsehoods and racism you spew on here daily.

Maybe spend less time obsessing over me, and do something constructive, like trying to find your sperm donor of a father or getting a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    My son, you start threads about me.

You dont see me starting threads on you.

Yes, I quote you. I do it to counter the falsehoods and racism you spew on here daily.

Maybe spend less time obsessing over me, and do something constructive, like trying to find your sperm donor of a father or getting a job.

Hahahahahahahah motorcity are you stupid, anyone with a brain can see what you do here and Ibad beats you down on every subject. I know you leftist's are dimwitted but all is not lost, you still have a chance to study and learn, hopefully one thing you learn is you have no chance of winning a debate against Ibad. So give it up, you lose, your just like the dimwitted democrats in office, you lose and lose again and again and your to stupid to put things together..which means we will get to watch you continue to lose as you spout the same tired garbage over and over.

Just like the dems, your lost and hopefully forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Only comment I have is stop tagging me in this dumb sh|t. You spend countless hours on WSHH looking for these videos, but ignore the hundreds of videos where the opposite happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X