No announcement yet.

The Problem With Mass Migration Out of Liberal States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What has caused California to be the 5th largest economy in the world ahead of Germany and the UK and a $9 bil budget surplus?
    They have no surplus.

You're the epitome of a gruber.

The fact is they achieved that supposed surplus via the use of "unfunded liabilities".

What are "unfunded liabilities" you ask?

That when the Government makes a budget and simply doesnt fund things they are responsible for funding. Pension funds are a popular one. Of course there are other ways.

In layman's terms, it means you dont pay a bill and say you will pay it at a later date, and then you remove that liability from your current budget.

It's like if Steve looks at his monthly budget and sees a $300 deficit. So Steve says he wont make his $500 Mustang payment this month, but will pay it at a later date.

Did Steve have a $200 budget surplus?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Cmon Cobra you know better than that.
      Gruber didn't call him "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

Lets take a step back and you tell me how Ca has a surplus.
        Stay on this. Refuse to pivot the discourse to anything else til he answers this.

He'll put you on ignore if you do, mark my words.

I asked him a checkmate question (or as I love to call them a "stumper"). He ducked and ducked, til I demanded he stay on point and answer it. He put me on Ignore.

He ain't here for discourse. He's here to cheerlead, and play Gotcha!

Comment

LOL Austin is already SF 2.0
          Nonsense. Not even close to that ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Nonsense. Not even close to that ****hole.
            Seems to be. Lot of SF peeps moving there
            https://www.mystatesman.com/entertainment/webb-report-san-francisco-creeps-austin-home-listings-study-finds/V5RzQgktkIYgqNZkHNo0LM/

When the wife and I went house hunting in Austin we decided it wasn't for us. A bit off topic but we went downtown to a few clubs and couldn't believe the number of fatties. Shoot skinny dudes were lining up to dance with them. **** was crazy!

Comment

Just like migrants move into Europe and America, bring their garbage culture and values instead of adapting to the existing culture. Then it leads to ghettos and violence.

They leave the shithole they created, and go create a new one elsewhere.

Now bring on the me being racist and incest comments!

Comment

Does JimRaynor support the repeal of the 14th amendment? Seems to be the only solution to this "problem" that exists

Comment

You're on of those who complain about California a lot. Where do you live?

I live where the California people prefer to move to.

You seem to really love Cali, why don't you move out there.

The only solution to this "problem" is to repeal the 14th amendment. Do you want to repeal the 14th amendment JimRaynor?

I don't think we are at the point where such drastic measures have to be taken. Pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who move out of a state because it's no longer affordable to live in does not somehow translate to me suggesting we repeal the 14th amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I live where the California people prefer to move to.

You seem to really love Cali, why don't you move out there.

I don't think we are at the point where such drastic measures have to be taken.
                    So what's your solution? Or is this just another complaint thread?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Stay on this. Refuse to pivot the discourse to anything else til he answers this.

He'll put you on ignore if you do, mark my words.

I asked him a checkmate question (or as I love to call them a "stumper"). He ducked and ducked, til I demanded he stay on point and answer it. He put me on Ignore.

He ain't here for discourse. He's here to cheerlead, and play Gotcha!
                      The pot calling the kettle black

Putting people on ignore for stumping you is what you always do

Comment

Working...
                      X