Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can Hearn do with his American fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can Hearn do with his American fighters?

Vargas is a welterweight, Haymon has a monopoly on that division. He can win the Hooker-Saucedo purse bid but the best at 140 are in the WBSS. Andrade could possibly lose to Saunders. His best bet is to feed his roadblocks Chisora and Whyte to Miller but those guys aren't draws in the states.

well it might shock you haymon fan boys but hearn doesnt just do inhouse fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      well it might shock you haymon fan boys but hearn doesnt just do inhouse fights.
      Hey, f@g, Haymon isn't going to be able to do much for Vargas. Just like Arum can't do much for Crawford.

Comment

Vargas should be mandatory to Thurman, either Hearn's signed Thurman or he can force the purse bid
        Miller is mandatory to Charr/Oquendo
        Beterbiev will go for a unification next fight, same as Roman
        Tennyson is mandatory for Gervonta, he'll go hard on that purse bid to get Davis on DAZN
        Think he'll milk Hooker in house
        Andrade/Saunders winner will fight Jacobs next if he wins, on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Vargas should be mandatory to Thurman, either Hearn's signed Thurman or he can force the purse bid
          Miller is mandatory to Charr/Oquendo
          Beterbiev will go for a unification next fight, same as Roman
          Tennyson is mandatory for Gervonta, he'll go hard on that purse bid to get Davis on DAZN
          Think he'll milk Hooker in house
          Andrade/Saunders winner will fight Jacobs next if he wins, on DAZN
          I'm pretty sure Roman is fighting Gavin McDonnell next . McDonnel doesn't hold a title ( that I know of ) so it will Not be a unification .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            I'm pretty sure Roman is fighting Gavin McDonnell next . McDonnel doesn't hold a title ( that I know of ) so it will Not be a unification .
            Im talking about their next fights. That Chicago card is just a keep busy card. Everyone on there can have a relevant fight in their next one.

Comment

NOT put them in tha same ring with his UK fighters.
              [Domestic fighters will lose]

Comment

Working...
              X