Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is "Give me 50 Mill and I'll sign tomorrow" the new WBC in the trash can meme?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The first GGG/Canelo fight happened after Canelo had been publically humiliated by breaking promises to the WBC, to GGG and to his own fans by handing his belt over to Golovkin without a fight, leaving GGG with 3 championship belts and Canelo with none.

Nothing remotely like that happened between AJ and Wilder.

AJ did not say, "Give me $50million and I will fight Wilder in the US."

Wilder did say, "I have told Joshua I accept his terms and I will fight him in the UK"

Shelly Finkel did say, "I have told Eddie Hearn we accept his terms to fight AJ in the UK, and I have asked him to send us a contract."

It turned out they were bluffing. Hearn called their bluff and they folded then went straight back to talking about $50million doe ... as if it had never happened.
    neither Wilder or Fenkel signed the offered contract

Wilder can fly to Ireland to watch Fury vs Pianeta but can't fly to the UK or even meet Hearn in the US to sign? saying they accept it means NOTHING at all ....
    Last edited by Zn1; 08-10-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Mike, that dumbass know this, it's just a whole lot easier for him to ask "who is Johnson?" than to answer the question at the heart of the issue. I mean, you can see it in how he asks, yet again, who Johnson is, even though the question asked didn't even contain the name Johnson.
      I asked you "who is Johnson" the first time you mentioned him, but you didn't give me an answer, so I asked you again.

Comment

Again, answering a question with a question is avoiding the question being asked. Now, since IronMike has enlightened you as to the identity of Anthony Johnson, would you care to at least attempt to explain why they were talking about $50m in the first place?
        LOL .. which is exactly what you were doing with me!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

And as you wouldn't answer my question, I'm not answering yours. Ask IronMike, maybe he'll enlighten you.
        Last edited by kafkod; 08-10-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          The A side is the side that brings more money.
          The A-side is the side that brings more seats to bums, more box office buys and more title belts to the fight.
          Wilder cannot be the A-side without the 90% of revenue joshua will bring to this fight.
          So stop talkimg bollocks

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            neither Wilder or Fenkel signed the offered contract

Wilder can fly to Ireland to watch Fury vs Pianeta but can't fly to the UK or even meet Hearn in the US to sign? saying they accept it means NOTHING at all ....
            According to the Wilder fan club, he didn't sign the contract because it didn't have a date on it.

They say that dispite the fact that Hearn and Wilder's promoter, Lou DiBella, just finalised a fight between Jacobs and Derevyenchenko ... with the date and venue not yet decided.

Comment

According to the Wilder fan club, he didn't sign the contract because it didn't have a date on it.

They say that dispite the fact that Hearn and Wilder's promoter, Lou DiBella, just finalised a fight between Jacobs and Derevyenchenko ... with the date and venue not yet decided.
              haha ... this whole situation is just hilarious.

gonna be great though if and when they do fight

Comment

Mike, that dumbass know this, it's just a whole lot easier for him to ask "who is Johnson?" than to answer the question at the heart of the issue. I mean, you can see it in how he asks, yet again, who Johnson is, even though the question asked didn't even contain the name Johnson.
                Lmao truuu

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  The A side is the side that brings more money.
                  LOL yo bball its FloydPatterson from checkhook

Comment

LOL .. which is exactly what you were doing with me!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

And as you wouldn't answer my question, I'm not answering yours. Ask IronMike, maybe he'll enlighten you.
                    Are you serious? There seems to be a major difference between our two questions. My question, which is, "How did they even start talking about $50m?", is actually relevant to the conversation, since you've made the statement numerous times that AJ didn't say he'd fight in U.S.

The "question" you're accusing me of ducking, is...
                    I asked you "who is Johnson" the first time you mentioned him, but you didn't give me an answer, so I asked you again.
                    Who is fůcking Johnson?? That's just stupid. I believe this is the first time anyone has claimed such ignorance. I've never seen anyone ask... Who is Pacroid? Who is Fluid? Who is lil g? Who is Clenelo? Who is Beyonce? Who is Kovodkalev? Who is H0mochenko? But, here you are, asking...

Who is Johnson?

Comment

Are you serious? There seems to be a major difference between our two questions. My question, which is, "How did they even start talking about $50m?", is actually relevant to the conversation, since you've made the statement numerous times that AJ didn't say he'd fight in U.S.

The "question" you're accusing me of ducking, is...

Who is fůcking Johnson?? That's just stupid. I believe this is the first time anyone has claimed such ignorance. I've never seen anyone ask... Who is Pacroid? Who is Fluid? Who is lil g? Who is Clenelo? Who is Beyonce? Who is Kovodkalev? Who is H0mochenko? But, here you are, asking...

Who is Johnson?
                      Right.

And you really don't know why they started talking about $50million?

Comment

Working...
                      X