Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess Im slow, never done either.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      within 30 days i have wasted weekends on hookers and blow. in every saturday beginning at 8pm i would be embedded inside a bar/brothel surrounded by well off businessmen and young hookers. it's like being in a dark world but the fun is all great and almost a fantasy. then the party stops at 7am on a Sunday. After that is where i'd spent the rest of my time alone in a bed either alone or with two broads butt naked on each side still passed out til 12noon. but i'd still feel lonely even with that kind of scene.

i know most of you will say that it was a blast. yes it is while you're at it. but it's the next day i feel bad about. thinking about the money that i waste on these new vice. how unuseful i am that instead of doing what a proper person should do on a weekend i do such things. and now the fact that on a regular day i feel bored and such.

wish i can feel normal again. i know it's the normal that i want to be in. but when it's the weekend i will be craving for that dark world again.
      Hookers.... nothing like it!

Comment

It takes time and discipline to get back to normal...You have to get through the beginning atage so that your brain and get used to working properly again and those images will fade away

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Bro I already know Especially once you’re on that high. It seems like the best idea in the world. Then once I bust, I’m like “what the **** was I thinking!
          yep...lol...I tell people all the time..just j@ckoff..you will save a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Guess Im slow, never done either.
            Smart and lucky man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              yep...lol...I tell people all the time..just j@ckoff..you will save a lot of money

I've probably saved millions by jacking off.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                pics or GTFO

im going home in January and want to 'investigate' these places
                Illproduce pic of my storage, in within two months gimme three... Jim plunkett sig will be in your hand... gimme 4 months.. it is yours..bill Walton’s, sig belongs to beercules.. my comic book collection,, will be picked apart by krazyn8tive...

Of. Me paul,,, I deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I've probably saved millions by jacking off.
                  I got carpal tunnel cuz I was wackiness off to bishes I used to drill..they wack off to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    within 30 days i have wasted weekends on hookers and blow. in every saturday beginning at 8pm i would be embedded inside a bar/brothel surrounded by well off businessmen and young hookers. it's like being in a dark world but the fun is all great and almost a fantasy. then the party stops at 7am on a Sunday. After that is where i'd spent the rest of my time alone in a bed either alone or with two broads butt naked on each side still passed out til 12noon. but i'd still feel lonely even with that kind of scene.

i know most of you will say that it was a blast. yes it is while you're at it. but it's the next day i feel bad about. thinking about the money that i waste on these new vice. how unuseful i am that instead of doing what a proper person should do on a weekend i do such things. and now the fact that on a regular day i feel bored and such.

wish i can feel normal again. i know it's the normal that i want to be in. but when it's the weekend i will be craving for that dark world again.
                    Blow... how many kilograms you ever seen..Tell me... kreep it real...

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                      Hookers and cocaine go hand and hand. I think we all have been there, kinda nice that u guys admit it. I use to do backpage until the fuking feds seized the site. The good thing is I don't do it anymore, but there is always a itch for it. Haven't done coke since the Crawford horn fight. Just saying boys.
                      doing such vices are way better here. you get to be king. you go to a brothel or go go bars with vip rooms and you get in there in a room have two hookers or depends how many you want serve you up, treat you like majesty, give you pleasure and you'll get lost in there for hours. you get out with no soul and all your well being was sucked in the carnal desires you just put yourself into.

coming back to the normal world when you get deeper in that world travels slower when you try to get back. when i made this post i was lost for the weekend but im back to normal on Mondays. Now it's already half of the week and im still traveling back.

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      It takes time and discipline to get back to normal...You have to get through the beginning atage so that your brain and get used to working properly again and those images will fade away
                      it does and a lot of sacrifices. i did clean for 4 years. gave up and lost plenty parts of me. i am not saying i'm not clean. i am good. i do the normal things, i have a happy relationship, i am ok with my family and i am not a sad person. but i guess there's a demon in all of us. the scary part of this thing stuck with me is that it hits me when i am alone. when no one is watching. when nobody knows. that's where the cravings, the urge and the desire takes over. it's like a killer who comes out in the late of the night when all is sleeping. that's when i come out. i come out in the dark to the dark, erotic, sinful and lustful world of pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X