Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some of you that stupid or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until he mans up and fights Loma? Why would HE have to man up and fight Loma? Will Arum let Mikey fight on SHO if they offer up more for the fight? I don't think Arum has any intention of making that fight. After watching Loma struggle vs Linares, he knows what can happen vs a much bigger puncher and just a better fighter in Mikey. Arum wants to keep it in house, hence mentioning Loma vs the winner of Beltran/Pedraza. But if Mikey beats Easter Jr and Loma beats the winner of Beltran/Pedraza, then you could have those two fight for all four belts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Are some of you that stupid or what?
      I played through Skyrim on survival mode in a No Death run as a pure mage with the College of Winterhold and Eye of Magnus as my first major quests, so yeah I'm pretty stupid

Comment

Garcia is arguably a bigger name than Spence.. so why would he want to use his name? Even if that isn’t the case, its not as if Spence is some huge attraction that you want to associate your name with

Comment

At this point, there is no reason to doubt Mikey. I thought he was crazy when he said he's going to WW to fight Broner, but he still did it.

It's not like Spence is a huge PPV star and you build up your profile by talking about him.

I think Mikey really is that crazy and wants to fight Spence. Has nothing to do with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            At this point, there is no reason to doubt Mikey. I thought he was crazy when he said he's going to WW to fight Broner, but he still did it.

It's not like Spence is a huge PPV star and you build up your profile by talking about him.

I think Mikey really is that crazy and wants to fight Spence. Has nothing to do with Loma.
            He didn't fight Broner at ww, it was at 140.

Mikey gets MURDERED by Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Garcia is arguably a bigger name than Spence.. so why would he want to use his name? Even if that isn’t the case, its not as if Spence is some huge attraction that you want to associate your name with
              Because Spence is a boogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                He didn't fight Broner at ww, it was at 140.

Mikey gets MURDERED by Spence.
                Whoops, completely misremembered that. You're right.

I still stand by my words though - Broner was bigger man than Mikey and he still fought him.

Maybe he does get beat by Spence easy, maybe he doesn't. It's a ballsy and great fight, and I see no reason to doubt Mikey so far.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Whoops, completely misremembered that. You're right.

I still stand by my words though - Broner was bigger man than Mikey and he still fought him.

Maybe he does get beat by Spence easy, maybe he doesn't. It's a ballsy and great fight, and I see no reason to doubt Mikey so far.
                  A ballsy fight that he's not interested in.

Comment

Proud to be stupid! Better than being a drunk Russian.

Comment

I called it two months ago......

Comment

Working...
                      X