Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Wins Tough Decision Over Horacio Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Conlan in complete control, executing his normal gameplan
    Yea, Conlan is definitely in 'complete' control!

Comment

Pretty much how i expected this to turn out.

Surprised Conlan made it to 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
        I was on the mlac's ignore list??? so couldn't even reply in the other thread so made my own instead.
        Ah cool, no worries. That Jamie Conlan fight was painful to watch. For a second I thought they were gonna try DQ Jerwin Ancajas lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Conlan in complete control, executing his normal gameplan
          Laughing my fecking sack off!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            Ah cool, no worries. That Jamie Conlan fight was painful to watch. For a second I thought they were gonna try DQ Jerwin Ancajas lol.
            Ha yeah but i think it was more the Ref knew Jerwin was in complete control and just adding a bit of a drama...he's a good ref though.

Comment

Those body punches did not look that BAD.Conlan needs to do more situps lol.And that was maybe the most delayed KD ive seen.Did not think my fellow Irishmen would do well but he was wosre then i even thought.TOTAL MISMATCH.

Comment

Funny how Frank Warren shamelessly ripped this playing dodgey old music before the fights. I don't remember him doing this in the Calzaghe and Hatton days.

Comment

Canelo in the house.

Comment

Yea, Jamie Conlan would make a good European level Sven Ottke-type. They could hold the EBU title hostage in Belfast for a couple of years no doubt. Maybe jump up a weight division or two, because he's skinny as feck at Flyweight and can't take it to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                      Ha yeah but i think it was more the Ref knew Jerwin was in complete control and just adding a bit of a drama...he's a good ref though.
                      If he did that to 'create drama"he is not a good ref at all.He was behind Conlan when he called that last lowblow.But nothing was gonna help Conlan.

Comment

Working...
                      X