Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I Get Nothing Out Of Fighting Regis Prograis At This Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: I Get Nothing Out Of Fighting Regis Prograis At This Point

Adrien Broner doesn't appear nearly as interested in fighting Regis Prograis as Prograis is in boxing Broner. The four-division champion called Prograis "a clown" for predicting he'd become the first fighter to knock out Broner. He also told Showtime's Brian Custer during a recent episode of his "Last Stand Podcast" that he doesn't see any immediate need to face Prograis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I disagree with Broner. This is not a ppv fight and it would generate interest. The winner of that fight will go to bigger and better things.

Broner sounds like he don't want that smoke.

Comment

Nothing but another spanking

Comment

Broner clearly doesn’t want a
        Challenge at this point unless it’s a title shot

Comment

... because of his following, Broner still calls shots...

Comment

Broner knows it will be a nightmare facing Prograis. Most probably he is facing the winner of Taylor-Ramirez...

Comment

It will be nothing but another L for this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                Broner knows it will be a nightmare facing Prograis. Most probably he is facing the winner of Taylor-Ramirez...
                That would be even worst for him to face any of those two. Those guys are tall and very active offensively, Broner will just sit there like he does and freeze with the activity coming at him.

Comment

Boricua181

Adrian Broner is actually wrong, He can get something out of a fight with Regis Prograis. He'll get beat by a faster, and more aggressive fighter. I can't see any way that this fight would end with Broner winning. After Broner's loss against Maidana he's lost his own aggressive edge. He has become an ineffective counter puncher, who is boring even sad to watch. He wanted to act tough, and bully his opponents up until Maidana bullied him in their fight. Adrian Broner never asked for a rematch, that how humiliating his defeat was. He got dropped 3 or 4 times, was booed, and the fans even through debris at him as he walked towards the dressing room. The worst thing about Broner is that he's learned absolutely nothing for his negative past. He's really living up to his nickname "The Problem". I don't think he'll ever win another title again in his career as a boxer.

Comment

He ain't getting a W against Regis so I agree with him.

At this stage of AB's career his primarily function is to get W's over bs opponents til a 135 guy moves up & boosts his name enough to give AB a nice payday. Then he sits up Tank for a big PPV revenge for his homie fight vs whoever beats AB.

Comment

Working...
                    X