Any drummers or musicians here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    I heard you play an amazing skin flute.
    You're boyfriend told me you could play an amazing one. So how could I be able to play that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
      I played bass for a few years.
      Who are some of your favorite bassists?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_asian View Post
        You're boyfriend told me you could play an amazing one. So how could I be able to play that?
        My BF? You know that hung mfer too? He told me some fat fuk Asian deep throated his big ass Kok the other day. He said you drank his load too.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          My BF? You know that hung mfer too? He told me some fat fuk Asian deep throated his big ass Kok the other day. He said you drank his load too.
          So you're telling me you have a bf lol? Why don't you just smoke a meat cigar and swallow down some DNA milkshake? Smh.

Comment

I swear phaggots on here have nothing better to do than start shyt during corona season. The same mfers typing like they tough behind a keyboard but would piss their pants when they saw me face to face. Internet gangster.

Comment

So you're telling me you have a bf lol? Why don't you just smoke a meat cigar and swallow down some DNA milkshake? Smh.
              Are you telling me you spoke to him?

So he wasn’t lying when he said some Fat Asian deep throated his big ass kok. He said dude didn’t have a gag reflex either.

You talented.

Comment

I swear phaggots on here have nothing better to do than start shyt during corona season. The same mfers typing like they tough behind a keyboard but would piss their pants when they saw me face to face. Internet gangster.
                ^^lol lol lol lol lol^^^^

Look at our resident Asian Debo.

Lol lol lol lol

Comment

Man are you some type of pervert? Sharing your sexual fantasies with me. Go for a walk with your boyfriend who you claim keeps great communication with you. You can be gay but you don't have to be so phag. I'll crush you man, with my sumo crush, while you still be wrestling for that dick. Anyone who is called true phaggot fan is a fanboy of ****sexuals. I detect alt account. Why would you come at me with this ****. I was gonna say Everytime you kiss that hoew you blow me, but that's not the case, you be with a man. Now get off my tip so I can leave you be with your ****in flute. Latent ****sexual.

Comment

At the end of the day I have my drums to focus on, you you ain't got ****. No talent ass having mfer. Why you even bring up flutes? Don't you know there's people dying around here and you're talking about flutes? Grab your recorder, play it back, puff your chronic sack you trying to be the king but the ace is back.

Comment

I'll put in a drum sesh, you smoke the hog.

Comment

Working...
                      X