Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'll Knock Askren's Ass Out Faster Than Masvidal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    Is that even possible? would have to KO him during the refs instructions
    LOL this was my thought as well. Street Jesus KO'd dude in 5 seconds ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL this was my thought as well. Street Jesus KO'd dude in 5 seconds ffs.
      It was more like 2 seconds, it just took the ref another 3 to run over and stop the fight.

Paul may win but he will be surprised fighting his first opponent who can and has taken strong hits.

Askren survived this onslaught and won in the end:

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
        It was more like 2 seconds, it just took the ref another 3 to run over and stop the fight.

Paul may win but he will be surprised fighting his first opponent who can and has taken strong hits.

Askren survived this onslaught and won in the end:

Yea lol no doubt. If the ref was faster it woulda been called sooner.

Taking big shots when you can't negate it in any way is gonna be a problem for Ben. In MMA he had tools to stay alive or get to work himself. In boxing he's gonna have a garbage defense & he don't got any hands at all.

The one thing I don't see anyone mention is its 8 rounds. If Ben CAN last a few rounds & he's been putting in some work I could see him turning things around late cuz I suspect Ben's stamina &/or comfort deeper in a fight will be much better than Jake's.

I'd say this is a 80/20 Jake fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you’re all over the place and your deluded belief that you’ve actually schooled someone leads me to believe that you’re either purposefully kidding yourself to maintain a shred of dignity, or you’re a full on ret@rd. I’m not stating what I think, I’m stating the reality. Nobody who is unbiased has canelo with a clear win over the “bum beater”. When you win a fight that only 2 of 50 press row scorecards had you winning, it seems you escaped with a close and perhaps undeserving win. And canelo didn’t have an easy time with Jacobs. He won 7-5 and faded in the championship rounds. Canelo barely did better vs Jacobs than Gabe rosado did. Both were fights void of offense on either side. So if canelo can’t dominate these guys that you consider b level or bum beaters, and can’t handle ggg better than b level Derveyenchenko, then what does that make him? I’ll tell you what it makes you, a dumbass hypocrite canelo groupie with no leg to stand on.
          I once again strongly suggest you take a 2 week leave from this page, gather your thoughts, see where you went wrong, and accept your inferiority.
          Check out this weird h0m0sexual writing love letters about golovkin. Whats the matter buddy? Wife not giving u any at home? Canelo groupie? Im one of the most critical posters here when it comes to canelo and was a big fan of golovkin until the circus act hes been putting out for the past 3 years. Im just not deluded as you are hanging on semantics about 2 out of 50 press media outlets yadda yadda. Golovkin has a weak ass resume has no A level fighter on his resume and noone cares about what ifs . If golovkin had some integrity he wouldnt have accepted the rematch like hagler did against srl and retired after the first one instead of embarassing himself by getting walked down by canelo in the 2nd leaving his face looking like a piece of raw meat and fighting bums like steve rolls and that polish nobody.

If golovkin had any real thought at redeeming himself he could have gone up and beat callum smith which he could have done easily instead he stayed at 160 and is beating up part time polish cab drivers. What a weirdo this guy is

Comment

Yea lol no doubt. If the ref was faster it woulda been called sooner.

Taking big shots when you can't negate it in any way is gonna be a problem for Ben. In MMA he had tools to stay alive or get to work himself. In boxing he's gonna have a garbage defense & he don't got any hands at all.

The one thing I don't see anyone mention is its 8 rounds. If Ben CAN last a few rounds & he's been putting in some work I could see him turning things around late cuz I suspect Ben's stamina &/or comfort deeper in a fight will be much better than Jake's.

I'd say this is a 80/20 Jake fight.
            Ben's only shot to win is if he can rope a dope or Homer Simpson his way to drain Jake.

He pretty much admitted that will be his strategy when he predicted he'd TKO Jake in round 7. He actually said he doesn't have power in his hands but he has good stamina and has taken heavy shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Check out this weird h0m0sexual writing love letters about golovkin. Whats the matter buddy? Wife not giving u any at home? Canelo groupie? Im one of the most critical posters here when it comes to canelo and was a big fan of golovkin until the circus act hes been putting out for the past 3 years. Im just not deluded as you are hanging on semantics about 2 out of 50 press media outlets yadda yadda. Golovkin has a weak ass resume has no A level fighter on his resume and noone cares about what ifs . If golovkin had some integrity he wouldnt have accepted the rematch like hagler did against srl and retired after the first one instead of embarassing himself by getting walked down by canelo in the 2nd leaving his face looking like a piece of raw meat and fighting bums like steve rolls and that polish nobody.

If golovkin had any real thought at redeeming himself he could have gone up and beat callum smith which he could have done easily instead he stayed at 160 and is beating up part time polish cab drivers. What a weirdo this guy is
              I haven’t once defended ggg nor his resume. I just merely mentioned the fact that if he only fought bums and if these other guys are b level, then you sound like a ret@rd acting as if canelo is some superior being considering he hasn’t been able to beat any of them with any sort of dominance at all. You clearly idolize canelo and based on your immediate tendency to bring up ****sexuality, you clearly would love to have his balls on your tonsils. The fact that you said ggg would’ve been well served to beat that trash basic Uk fighter smith shows how little you know about boxing. If ggg wanted to do something impressive he could’ve fought Andrade or charlo at 160 or moved up and fought Benavidez or even plant. Feasting on these low level uk guys like the smith brothers, fielding or khan like canelo likes to do is weak and is taking the easy way out.

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                Ben's only shot to win is if he can rope a dope or Homer Simpson his way to drain Jake.

He pretty much admitted that will be his strategy when he predicted he'd TKO Jake in round 7. He actually said he doesn't have power in his hands but he has good stamina and has taken heavy shots.
                LMFAO the Homer Simpson strategy.

But yea hadn't heard him talk about it, but that was the path of victory I see for Ben if he were to win.

Did he say that on twitter or SM or on a podcast or something? I might go check out his thoughts.

Comment

LMFAO the Homer Simpson strategy.

But yea hadn't heard him talk about it, but that was the path of victory I see for Ben if he were to win.

Did he say that on twitter or SM or on a podcast or something? I might go check out his thoughts.
                  It was the interview he did with Ariel Helwani. It was on YouTube like yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    He lost to him so he dont really count. The point is golovkin hasnt clearly beaten an A level fighter in his career and has had close fights with B level guys like derv and jacobs
                    He had closer fights with Saul, foh.
                    Last edited by El_Mero; 01-28-2021, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                      Nah, he’s the real deal.
                      Their 2 fights were closer than any fights either of them have had. Wtf you mean

Comment

Working...
                      X