Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Francesco Pianeta (Full Fight - Official BT Sport)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the fuk wants to see that a second time. Once was enough lol.

Comment

To Be honest I'm not sure anyone is going to want to rewatch this fight? Not exactly the most exciting for sure! But then again, most of tysons are borefests so not as if we expected otherwise.

I only realised on watching the end of this again that the fans booed fury at the end?

Comment

Who wants to watch a Tyson Fury fight more than once? He's boring as hell.

Comment

Fury didn't get out of first gear. My biggest concern was his engine, and he went 10 rounds easily. Wilder is gonna be in big trouble come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            Let me start by saying, I have been Tyson Fury's biggest fan on here since the inception of time. But, I spent Saturday night with a woman I met off Plenty of Fish a few weeks ago. I didn't watch the boxing, but I checked my phone through the evening and had updates from friends. I've still not watched the fight, only some highlights and the post-fight antics. I just can't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I know in my heart that Tyson will never reach the levels he could have. I don't think the level he's at now will stand up for long against Deontay Wilder. I had a good Saturday night regardless.
            "Hey guys, just to let you know I sexed a lady the other night"

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              "Hey guys, just to let you know I sexed a lady the other night"
              That's the one!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                imo Tyson improved by about 10 to 15% since the Pianeta fight and he's now around 50 to 60% of the peak form displayed in the Chisora rematch and the Klitschko fight. John Fury says he was about 40%. There were a couple of moments where his body wasn't keeping up with what his mind wanted it to do, so he occasionally seemed a little sluggish at times. He was also practising the Hatton step-to-the-side body shots when Pianeta was against the ropes, but again it was a sluggish kinda comedic interpretation.

If Tyson improves by around 20% come the Wilder fight (which is unlikely but not impossible) then we'll have a competitive fight. If he stays at around the same level imo he'll either get KOd or he'll become extra defensive, low output and lose on points.
                lets not make dereck chisora into the muhammad ali of our generation.
                Chisora was ko'ed by haye in 6 rounds , soundly beaten by pulev
                Let's also rememeber that the 1st fight with chisora was a razor thin points win for fury.
                Lets also remeber yes he beat klitchcko but it was a disjointed ugly affair where hardly any punches were thrown.
                Lets also remember that fury did fail a ped test and he also pullled out of the rematch against klitchcko with a fake injury.
                Lets also remeber that fury was droped by joey abel and cruiser stevie cunningham by straight rights.
                And lets also remember besides klitchcko there have been no other world beaters on his fight record.
                And finally fury has been inactive for nearly 3 years, grossly overweight and on his 2 comeback fights has looked very very poor and could not even hurt a guy who is ranked 139 in the world and was knocked out by kevin johnson.
                Fury will get seriously knocked out by wilder come november.

Comment

I watched the face off, I do like both guys now, they trash talk but i think both know there is a lot to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    lets not make dereck chisora into the muhammad ali of our generation.
                    Chisora was ko'ed by haye in 6 rounds , soundly beaten by pulev
                    Let's also rememeber that the 1st fight with chisora was a razor thin points win for fury.
                    Lets also remeber yes he beat klitchcko but it was a disjointed ugly affair where hardly any punches were thrown.
                    Lets also remember that fury did fail a ped test and he also pullled out of the rematch against klitchcko with a fake injury.
                    Lets also remeber that fury was droped by joey abel and cruiser stevie cunningham by straight rights.
                    And lets also remember besides klitchcko there have been no other world beaters on his fight record.
                    And finally fury has been inactive for nearly 3 years, grossly overweight and on his 2 comeback fights has looked very very poor and could not even hurt a guy who is ranked 139 in the world and was knocked out by kevin johnson.
                    Fury will get seriously knocked out by wilder come november.
                    Valid points, if a little unbalanced.. although Fury does remain the only man to make Chisora quit a fight. Fury has been knocked down several times, but so has Wilder and some (including Whyte) claim they saw him knocked out by Klitschko in sparring. Some also say that Wilder was knocked out by Ortiz but assisted by a referee who gave him extra time to recuperate. Fury didn't look impressive in his first fight back, but he looked a little improved in the Pianeta fight yet still not as fluid and slick as his Klitschko performance.

If the Fury who fought Pianeta steps in the ring with Wilder then I see it the same way, he'll likely get knocked out because he leaves himself too open at times and Wilder's quick enough to capitalize where Pianeta wasn't. But in the unlikely event that Fury somehow regains his Klitschko form, then the fight will be a competitive affair and Fury has a chance to come out victorious. Very unlikely that'll happen but not entirely impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X