No announcement yet.

Ortiz would've beaten AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Ortiz gassed against Wilder and couldnt take out Malik Scott (who dived multiple times in their fight) AJ beats Ortiz and Wilder
    i love how every time a guy cant finish a fight they "gassed".....ortiz wasnt gassed...he got hit by straight lead.....and couldnt finish

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      All of his opponents including Jennings who is very similar to Parker and would arguably beat him. Jennings also gave Wlad a very tough fight and went the distance. So none of this "duh who was Jennings" shyt

Jennings went the distance with Wlad, gave him a very tough fight, and was ranked higher than Takam, Ruiz, Fury.
      Have yet to see any of the AJ fan boys say anything back.

Good way to knock it out the park.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Who has Ortiz ever beaten to be that good, better than Parker?

Hope you won't duck the question...
        Jennings, he was ranked higher than Takam, Fury, and Ruiz all guys that have pushed Parker to his limit. Jennings went a full 12 and gave Wlad one of his tougher fights, more so than Pulev, Wach, Pedvetkin, Haye, etc.

Ortiz completely outclassed Jennings. Parker also looked very lackluster vs Cojanu who made fun of him for not having any power.

Comment

Ortiz doesn't have the movement or Chin that Parker has. It could be argued that Parker has the better defense also. Idk to be honest

Comment

Most definitely. Parker didn't show up and the ref made it that much harder.

Comment

Joshua Ortiz is still a fight I would like to see to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                Ortiz doesn't have the movement or Chin that Parker has. It could be argued that Parker has the better defense also. Idk to be honest
                Ortiz has the better offense, counter punching, and power over Parker.

Ortiz in the southpaw stance would have given the AJ that showed up tonight fits.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Ortiz has the better offense, counter punching, and power over Parker.

Ortiz in the southpaw stance would have given the AJ that showed up tonight fits.
                  Not disagreeing but I still think Joshua beats him. Let's not forget that Joshua is bigger, stronger, and faster than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Ortiz gets hit much less than Parker, I've seen numerous fights and he rarely gets hit because he's a monstrous counter puncher. Parker on the other hand has been in close fights due to him getting hit so much.

Power wise, they're not the same. A fighter actually made fun of Parker's power, Ortiz' opponents say he hits like king kong.
                    Rubbish!

Ortiz is not hard to hit, he was getting tagged by Jennings and Tony Thompson with ease. He would be a tough fight but he’d get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      Not disagreeing but I still think Joshua beats him. Let's not forget that Joshua is bigger, stronger, and faster than Ortiz.
                      After today I’ll have to question the faster part. He looked slow both feet and hands had trouble catching up to Parker.

Ortiz is old but his hands still have snap. His legs aren’t fast but his hand speed is still there.

Comment

Working...
                      X