Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Nonito answered All questions, No hold barred!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito gives a good interview. I found his little story about Rigo funny. He said that Guillermo shook his hand and didn't present any kind of attitude, but that his entourage were all "mean-mugging" him. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Nonito gives a good interview. I found his little story about Rigo funny. He said that Guillermo shook his hand and didn't present any kind of attitude, but that his entourage were all "mean-mugging" him. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaGqb8ig1jE

this was the 1st ever video I've seen Nonito fight! I've met him in the Party & I was intrigued with his confidence. Then googled him & found this. then I made the Dachinyan-Donaire prediction. Then I named it LEThal Left Hook!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tos3hRKIfpw

Here's the latest video from his FB page!
        3:35 he said "I just want to knock this guy out!" I told you It could be the 1st rd!

Comment

Nonito's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tos3hRKIfpw

Here's the latest video from his FB page!
            3:35 he said "I just want to knock this guy out!" I told you It could be the 1st rd!
            Packy also "just wanted to knock this guy(Roidquez) out", it could work against him.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Packy also "just wanted to knock this guy(Roidquez) out", it could work against him.
              But he tried!! It takes a Man to do what he's Promised! Unlike Floyd who said. Pac you're next" Then the next day said, " I never said that"

Comment

WAR DONAIRE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Nonito answered everything straight up and really explained it, that one reporter was really on Rigo's nuts and was trying to really put Nonito in a corner, but Nonito answered him well

only if Pacquiao could answer the way Nonito does, its funny Pacman is a politician but he can't even do a clean interview or give good intelligible answers. Shows how corrupt the Philippine political system is that a guy like Pacman who has no clue about politics, law or government becomes a congressman.
                  I'm curious is your comment based because you are pinoy and live in the Philippines or based on the fact every PAC interview in English is horrible because of his terrible English. As for the politics and being corrupt the same can be said about every country but this is boxing not a politics forums.

Comment

Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                    I'm curious is your comment based because you are pinoy and live in the Philippines or based on the fact every PAC interview in English is horrible because of his terrible English. As for the politics and being corrupt the same can be said about every country but this is boxing not a politics forums.
                    Sorry but there are different levels of corruption, in America if a politician gets caught he gets put to prison and has a trial, from what I gathered about the Philippine political system (I am not Filipino but American) is that they are a third world country, and lots of corruption, there is no middle class only the really upper class and the poor people living in shacks.

Pacquiao would never even win an election as a congressman in America or Canada, the third world corruption in politics is pretty bad, they can lead to dictatorships as well. Pacquiao doesn't know how to answer questions at all there are foreign politicians who are not good in English but they can answer questions well and they are very friendly and like to greet you, a politician must have a approachable demeanor and people friendly not some shy guy who barely answers and gives you a strange stare in the face the way Pacman does when he does interviews, also just watch Pacman on Jimmy Kimmel the dude just laughs like a kid, is this a guy you want to foreigners to think is a Philippine politician?

I remember reading about Ferdinand Marcos and what he did to the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      who? gary hyde? give me a break, some of the stuff nonito says is bs though, someone else signed the contract for rigo, rigo was the one that wanted testing etc lol come on now

Comment

Working...
                      X