Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guzman lost his mother to cancer last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news. Guzman has had it bad this year.

Comment

Crushing blow: Guzman's mother loses brain cancer fight

Joan Guzman, undefeated two-time world boxing champion, saw this pulverizing punch coming.

But, like any loving son or daughter with a terminally ill mother, he could not use his lightning fast feet or hands or to defend against it.

The Dominican Dandy flew from New York to his native Santo Domingo Saturday after learning of the death of his beloved mother, Juana Amaro.
      She raised Guzman and her other children in the toughest, mort brutal barrio of the Dominican capital, Guachapita.

It was there that young Guzman first tried boxing using newspapers as makeshift gloves.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-NY-Bo...n-cancer-fight

I never liked Guzman, but damn this is the hardest hit of his life, My prayers goes to his family and him.

Comment

That's messed up.

Comment

That's unfortunate, much support for Guzman and his family.

Comment

R.I.P, My heart goes out to Guzman family

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to Guzman. Poor guy is having a bad year.

Comment

That's sad. RIP, and I wish Guzman and his entire family all the best in this rough time.

Comment

man.. hope thats not true but Peace and Much Love if so

Comment

Originally posted by starlittle View Post
                    man this guy had a rough year wish him the best and my condolence to his family.....
                    Damn..............atleast they had a chance to say goodbye............sympathy to joan and his family..............................

Comment

Working...
                    X