Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin a Little Angry Vegas Favors The House Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANELO-"I seek & destroyed GGG , took his belts & handed him his 1st loss in spectacular fashion , then he ran out the ring crying. Golovkin's a "good boy! I'm the best , 2-0 vs. GGG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      So admit you were wrong about Lomachenko getting a world title in his debut? Cool.
      A belt is still a belt. Ask ggg/AJ who didn't drop that pos IBO "belt". & The international WBO is the belt that entitled loma to the vacant WBO world belt. So my point still doubly remains- ie arum got loma in his 1st fight,to fight for a jr belt thats the lightweight equivalent of gggs wbc belt pre canelo vacating.

You lomachenko fans should be content with people acknowledging that Lomas obviously a very skillful fighter.

Is it wrong of me to judge him the same way I judge all fighters-off resume above all else? I have always acknowledged the same about ggg too,but I always felt he was completely unproven because the level of opponents he fought he was a huge favorite over & he was already in his prime yet he kept fighting lower level opponents.(I know lomas more "proven" than ggg because hes at least is multi weight champ)

You guys should be spreading the message to Loma & Arum that you want loma to face Mikey at all cost SOON. Whatever fighters I rate the most highly is because,

I wanted them to prove themselves vs the absolute most difficult challenger available to them in order to demonstrate their greatness(dare to be great)& they do.

Lomas no spring chicken & Mikey Garcia can be his legacy fight while their both in their prime,they can end up fighting a trilogy,unlike rigo who I was on record saying wouldn't last 8 rds,Mikey & Loma can go to war,& every great fighter needs to fight the best unless hes scared to be great & takes the money over glory & money. Loma can have his own superfight on ppv,& it'll be the 1st lightweight ppv in ages,but 1 fighter & only 1 fighter can make it happen-Mikey.
      Last edited by kushking; 09-22-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• GGG won the fight again, but the fix was in, same as these other fights favoring a protected fighter who is marketed specifically to certain demographics in need of a hero:

Kovalev vs Ward robbery favoring black fighter in USA

Kovalev vs Ward 2. Ridiculous low blow stoppage favoring again the house fighter

Canelo GGG 1&2. 99% of boxing pundits had GGG winning. HBO broadcast extremely fixed towards Canelo who is the cash cow to grab Mexican $$

Wilder vs Ortiz. Wilder was losing badly but yet with the help of referee and doctor plus corrupt judges was never going to lose The great black heavyweight American hope was not going to lose as long as PBC was on control because African American boxing heroes don't exist today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Trufe View Post
          GGG won the fight again, but the fix was in, same as these other fights favoring a protected fighter who is marketed specifically to certain demographics in need of a hero:

Kovalev vs Ward robbery favoring black fighter in USA

Kovalev vs Ward 2. Ridiculous low blow stoppage favoring again the house fighter

Canelo GGG 1&2. 99% of boxing pundits had GGG winning. HBO broadcast extremely fixed towards Canelo who is the cash cow to grab Mexican $$

Wilder vs Ortiz. Wilder was losing badly but yet with the help of referee and doctor plus corrupt judges was never going to lose The great black heavyweight American hope was not going to lose as long as PBC was on control because African American boxing heroes don't exist today.
          you are in the wrong forum, google esb boxing forums... that will suit you better...

Comment

• I wonder if GGG is a little upset that his own trainer now seems to favor the house fighter?

John David Sanchez
            Abel Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              so why can't he beat him convincingly? Why did so many at ringside have him losing? Why was he outlanded in 18 of the 24 rounds that they fought? See, this is what makes it impossible to tolerate Canelo fans. They're delusional about what level of boxer he is. Learn to be a boxing fan for once instead of a ***** ass cheerleader.
              They are preconditioned to this. As Long as either the African American or Mexican fighter wins, they don't care . It's a tribal thing with third world cultures. They aren't boxing fans, just racist losers.

Comment

Working...
              X