Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin a Little Angry Vegas Favors The House Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I meant his 1st & 2nd belt,he bought the 1st belt when he was allowed to fight some uber driver for it in his 1st fight. He then lost the belt to Salido & was allowed to fight for the same belt in next fight. Theres a reason Loma had gone mostly wbo route as thats the easiest route full of Arum in house fighters & Arum basically runs WBO(I can prove it).

Lomas the most overrated fighter in boxing hands down(on resume), regardless of what anyone says he is still to beat an elite fighter whom hadn't been brutally beaten/kod or who wasn't smaller than him. He has never proven to be near p4p#1 in my opinion,theres several fighters who are far more proven because regardless of what anyone claims resume should be the #1 determinate of p4p,& lomas nowhere near several other fighters resumes. And anyone who has the audacity to claim lomas resume is near the best in boxing loses all credibility,thats a provable fact, especially having the audacity to claim he was #1 p4p with like 3-5 fights & 1 loss

Regardless what anyone claims height has always & will always be #1 determinant in fighters true weight classes,Lomas 5'7" & a grown ass man,yet his fans like you claim hes some lil tiny fighter & that "mikeys a lhw"(that's some bs you claimed other day) mikeys 5'6"

Teddy Atlas loves hyping white fighters over far more proven fighters as evidenced by him calling loma p4p king after he had a 3-1 record ffs(if you can't get that then you never will) he has ALWAYS hated on mexican fighters AFTER the fights over,he often picks them beforehand but rarely if ever so after the fights over have I ever heard him say a Mexican won.

I used to laugh when he would do it for every chavez sr fight. He hates on black fighters as well constantly.

Loma is a very skilled fighter & I hope he faces Mikey to prove it. He can also keep beating guys like pedraza & eventually it'll still make his resume impressive.
    You lost me when you said Loma lost his title to Salido. He didn’t win a title in his debut. He fought Salido in his second fight Salido didn’t make weight and then opted to move up and Loma fought Russell who was one of the top 2. Russell was/is an excellent fighter.

Everything else you said after that I didn’t read because you got a very basic fact really wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You lost me when you said Loma lost his title to Salido. He didn’t win a title in his debut. He fought Salido in his second fight Salido didn’t make weight and then opted to move up and Loma fought Russell who was one of the top 2. Russell was/is an excellent fighter.

Everything else you said after that I didn’t read because you got a very basic fact really wrong.
      Next time you try talking like you know at least fact check, YOU'RE WRONG!

If you still feel like showing your a huge loma fan yet don't even know his record.

Btw nobody said he isn't an excellent fighter,I said his resume is very overrated compared to many other fighters. And yes his 1st fight was for a international title,which allowed him to fight for wbo world belt vs salido. Crawford/Canelo/Lara/mikey/Ward all have better resumes than loma & Atlas was saying a then 3-1 loma is p4p king.
      Last edited by kushking; 09-21-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I love it when people who are wrong act smart and then insist they weren’t wrong. It clearly says INTERNATIONAL title. That’s not the full WORLD TITLE hence NOBODY said he was a world champion in his first fight. World title was his THIRD fight hence he fought for the VACANT WORLD TITLE in his 2nd fight and never lost his world title which is what you claimed and I fact checked you on it. Nobody counts the international champion.

Atlas said he’s pound for pound after his 7th fight. As did many.

Yeah I am a big Loma fan and I’ve paid to see him live six times including flying out to his last two.

YOU’RE WRONG.
        Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Next time you try talking like you know at least fact check, YOU'RE WRONG!

If you still feel like showing your a huge loma fan yet don't even know his record.

Btw nobody said he isn't an excellent fighter,I said his resume is very overrated compared to many other fighters. And yes his 1st fight was for a international title,which allowed him to fight for wbo world belt vs salido. Crawford/Canelo/Lara/mikeyWard all have better resumes than loma & Atlas was saying a then 3-1 loma is p4p king.

Comment

The People's Champ! Enough said.

Comment

FYI GGG also promised a KO and made so much drama about Canelo running then he decides to slap with the jab and run. His fan base was delivered a lemon and their hate for Canelo will not allow them to digest they were victims of a broken promise. GGG RRRAAANNN his a$$ off and still made it close.

Comment

Hey GGG stop your whining, you even had the same judge who saw you win the first fight. You lost

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I love it when people who are wrong act smart and then insist they weren’t wrong. It clearly says INTERNATIONAL title. That’s not the full WORLD TITLE hence NOBODY said he was a world champion in his first fight. World title was his THIRD fight hence he fought for the VACANT WORLD TITLE in his 2nd fight and never lost his world title which is what you claimed and I fact checked you on it. Nobody counts the international champion.

Atlas said he’s pound for pound after his 7th fight. As did many.

Yeah I am a big Loma fan and I’ve paid to see him live six times including flying out to his last two.

YOU’RE WRONG.
                Loma fought Salido for a belt lost,stop trying to spin it with your strawman argument,he was being called p4p after 4 fights. The fact you say your such a fanboi of his you flew out multiple times to see him does nothing to legitimize his supposed status as p4p king. Hes p4p nothing til he beats garcia or anyone close. Mikey is naturally a 135 lightweight & his record ****s on lomas record, multiple division record included. Loma is nowhere near p4p resume for beating fighters with horrible multiple losses.

And international title is the exact same equivalent title to the wbc jr title ggg had when he was being entitled to a mandatory 55/45 purse bid split vs canelo. It was the same thing that allowed loma to fight for the vacant wbo world title vs Salido then vs russell. So whether its a title is irrelevant,it shows what a hopeless journeyman filled division loma started in & how Arum did what he does best,get his guys in front of line to WBO titles.
                Last edited by kushking; 09-21-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Angry Las Vegas goes with house fighter yet decides to not go to the body, run and take no risks for fear of counter punch. I guess boxers really are as stupid as the stereotype goes.One too many blows to the head time to retire. Guy's top opponents. Canelo & Jacobs = 3 fights 1-1-1 record Over-rated .... Over-rated ....Over-rated ....

Comment

There is ONLY (1) PEOPLES CHAMP ABEL...”If you smelllllllllllllllllllllllll what the ROCK is cooking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

walking that boy down, and making him pay

no matter which way Canelo fought, Golovkin could not deal with it

Comment

Working...
                      X