Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Started Very Poorly, I Thought Postol Was Slower

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
    I had Taylor winning by one round, so the knock down was crucial.

It's a shame that all three cards were absolutely pathetic, but this is the norm these days and nothing will ever be done about it.
    I concu. It was that close...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

They fought very hard for almost every round. Josh Taylor has been getting touched up by veterans in Vasquez and now Postol ; I wonder how he deals with the pressure of a young prime Jose Ramirez -- should be war.
      Ramirez pressure, pace, power, quickness and toughness would be a shock to Taylor who barely beat Postol. Taylor not ready for that that yet. He is obviously not skilled enough to not get hit a lot and the column and power of Ramirez would overwhelm Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
        Thanks guys.

If that's the case then this was a statement win by Taylor, to get a victory over someone like Postol after only 12 fights is pretty impressive.
        Postol a lot like Indongo never a top guy but circumstance worked out for them to get a title they could never hold on to. Taylor barely beat Postol at home with Postol coming off injury and not being very active.

I actually think this win doesn't mean much

Comment

Working...
        X